19:Last Chapter

Schoolin Life.

There's not a real way to live this...for real
Just remember stay relentless....oh yeah, oh yeah...
Don't stop running until it's finished
It's up to you, the rest is unwritten, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Kehlani POV

I wake up to see Princeton standing over Lucas and I.

"So you wanna fucking cheat on me? After all we been through? Mane I thought we were something real. I guess it was a lie"

"Look I fucked up, and I am sorry. You act like last month you didn't cheat on me! You ain't all the way different."

"Mane whatever. We at the house now. Pack up your shit and go with your rich boyfriend. I obviously don't have enough money for you, because I got that bomb ass dick"

"And you know what, his dick is better than yours!" I said, saying the truth.

I walk upstairs to my room and I clean out my draws and put the clothes and shoes in my suitcases . I pack everything from the bathroom in my bag too.

Lucas comes shortly after and takes my luggage, and puts it in his Buggati.

I kiss him on the cheek, and I ride to his house.

     *

Lucas POV.

I don't know why, but I already love Kehlani. She needs a boyfriend with a soft heart. I may be hard core most of the time, but I have my place for her. She is my whole heart. She can forget about Jacob, because I'll take care of the child like its my own.

Anyway, I finished putting her clothes away, and I look over the whole mansion for her. I found her still looking at the mansion in awe.

I mean, I do live in Hollywood, but I didn't know my house was that beautiful

I show her to our room, and she lays down on our bed. I chuckled at her childish behavior.

I cut on the tv, and it comes out from the dresser. It cuts on , and we cut on the Simpsons. Now, her hair is in a messy bun, and a red velvet sundress. I place my hand on her stomach, and she looks up at me, and smiles.

I kiss her on her lips, and we smile at each other one last time, before fixing our eyes on the television.

Elijah POV

Hey, I'm back guys! Anyway, I'm laying on the bed, and I am watching American Dad.

"Hey baby, come over here, I need you to stand up" Mike says

"Ok, so what are you going to do?"

"You'll see"

"Ok"

I am at the edge of the bed, and he kneels down. At this point I am very confused.

"Elijah, will you marry me?"

"Yes oh my God yes Mike River I will marry you!"

Kehlani POV

I fell asleep on Lucas's shoulder. It is now morning, and I wake up, and do my hygiene routine. I was about to fall out of the shower, but Lucas was there. He helped me get ready, and I put on my pink "OTW" Shirt and some Jeans, with my white Huraches.

Bae helps me put my hair in two buns up, and the bottom down.

Then Elijah calls me as we enter the Range Rover.

"Lani, you won't believe what happened!"

"What happened Elijah!?" I say excitedly

"Mike proposed to me!" He says biting im his finger nails

"Oh my fucking gosh I'm so happy for you Elijah!" I say clapping my hands

"So you need to help me pick out colors for the bridesmaids"

"What about lavender or peach?"

"Yeah lavender would be beautiful. You know what, Imma have to talk to you about this later"

"Okay bye Girl!"

"Bye Bugga!"

He hangs up the phone and Lucas is also excited that they are getting married.

"About time" He says. He kind of startles me because I almost forgot his voice was so deep. He snickered as I jumped and we both start laughing.

We drove to the mall to get some more maternity clothes. We went to Macy's and got some dresses which were cute (everything I buy is cute). I got some shoes and I got some pampers. Then I had an appointment with the doctor at Six o'clock.

We get there and Lucas is holding my hand as we walk in.

"Can I help you ma'am?" An old lady with glasses at the front desk asks.

"The name is under Parrish and I have an appointment with Dr. Maui," I say nicely.

"Yes Ms.Parrish, right this way" she says as she takes me into Dr. Maui's office.

I sit and wait until the doctor comes in and checks my blood pressure. She told me it was good, but to get my sodium intake higher.

Then she asked do I know the gender of the baby, and I said "No". So she did the ultrasound and it showed up as a girl.

We changed the name of the babies completely and I want Lucas to say some names.

"Kemonjae Onica Coly" he says looking at me.

"I absolutely love that name" I say

"Well all the tests have been taken the last time you were here and now you are ready for greatness!" She says smiling.

It was around 8:00 when we got home and I was ready to go to sleep. I changed into my night clothes and Lucas had his arm around me and kissed me on my cheek as I fell asleep.