16: FWU

(A/N: Kehlani is Latina, Carribean and Black in this story. She is also twenty one at this point, and Princeton is twenty and a half.)

Kehlani POV

I got my weave in! And now I'm pregnant. This is amazing. Princeton and I are living happily, and thinking about baby names.

"If we have two girls, their names would be Onicha Jackie Laverina Perez and Lavender Joy Love Perez. Right?"

"Yes, and if they're boys, then there names would be Kendrick Omarion King Perez and Kendall Jacob Karruche Perez" He says

"Yes those are the final names." I say

I kiss him and then he rubs my stomach while we watch The Simpsons.

"Baby I'm hungry" I say

"Ok what do you want to eat?"

"Let's go to Subway" I say

"Ok let's go!" He says.

We leave out of the door and He opens the car door for me. I get in and he closes my door. Then he gets in the passenger seat and he gets in.

We drive to Subway and I order my food and I see this ole girl trying to get my nigga.

"Hi Codeine." Jacob says a little sadly.

"What's wrong with you baby? And who is this girl?" She said while rubbing up and down his arm.

Ohhhhh hellll naaaaaawwww.

Before I could say something, Prince with his savage ass, punched the girls arm and said

"Bitch I don't really know you at all. Get the fuck outchea with that bullshit. Go try and fuck up another happy couple relationship. If I ever see you near me or my wife again, I'm going to—"

"No we're gonna call the police and give you a restraining order against us" I said, while rolling my eyes at Princeton.

She laughed and then she walked away.

I order my food, and then we eat.

It's something about that girl that makes me a little nauseous, so I save my food for later. I grabbed my gun and made sure it was all loaded. (This all happened when they were STILL in Subway. She's a savage)

We leave Subway, and we drive home. I felt a lil uneasy while going home though, but I guess it's just me.

*

???: Did you touch him?
???: Yeah I touched him. I got his DNA right here
???: Good. Go to the lab and swab your hands to see who this nigga is. And then Kehlani will be mine!
(A/N: This bitch weird.)

*

Mike POV 😍✨💦

"Hey baby. Call Kehlani and see if she still wants to go shopping" Elijah asks me

I get the phone and hand it to Elijah, and he puts it on speaker.

Kel: Wassup Boo!
Ej: How are you today
Kel:Good. It's cold asf outside but other than that it's good.
Ej: Yeah. It's rarely 50 degrees outside in LA
Kel: Wanna still go shopping?
Ej: I was gonna ask you that, but yeah
Kel: Can you pick me up? And is Mike coming?
Ej: Yeah I'll pick you up, and if you want him to come
Kel: Yes please! So when you coming
Ej: Now.
Kel: Ok, Bye!