9: Your Just Like Poison

Kehlani

I really like August. And all I want to do is get in his pants. I don't care, but I will still stay with him after I get in his, because that's just trifling if I don't.

You see, he is like poison. He gets into you and your system and gets used to how things work. Then he makes you fall in love with with him, destroying your plan for playing him. Then he plays you

I wake up in my bed with August by my side. I get out of bed, put on my slippers, go to the master bathroom and brush my teeth.

I hop in the shower and I wash every part of my body. I suddenly feel a presence behind me, and I turn to see it is August. I fucking screamed cause I was scared. He covered my mouth, and at that moment, I realized that we were both naked.

MATURE AUDIENCES ⚠️

I felt his long, thick, dick against my ass. He held my waist, tightening his grip every time my breath got heavier. I  felt his warm lips gliding across my blushing cheek.

"Is this what you wanted?" He said to me seductively.

80% of me said yes, while that 20% of me said no, tried to take over me.

"No we shouldn't be doing this—"

"Bae I got a condom on"

Bae? We not together!
Well fuck it.
I want him right now.

"I want you.... To fuck me... Hard as you can... Make me fucking cry"

He picked me up and out the shower, and we were kissing. Without breaking the kiss, he laid me on the bed. He sucked on my neck, leaving about 6 hickeys. He kissed all the way down to my belly button ring and he started tugging on it. That made me moan out in pleasure. Then he kissed down to my v line and left 3 hickeys there. Then he licked my clit and my legs started to shake.

He started to eat me out and I pushed him deeper into my kitty. His tongue game is on point. He started to spell his name in my kitty, then he grabbed my boob, and I moaned uncontrollably.

I started grinding my pussy against his soft lips, and then We switched positions.

My face showed shock as I looked at his incredibly large size. I took all of it in my mouth, and I know I made him weak. I have a deep throat, what can I say?

He started to fuck my throat and I didn't even care I was choking. I was probably near death choking on his dick, but I don't care. If I died, at least I actually did something I love doing. Sex. I know, weird right?

Anyway, I practically yelled at him for him to fuck me doggy style. He did and I was screaming loud as shit. His dick was so fucking big! It felt like it was to big for me. But I took that shit.

Then I started riding him like a pornstar. He was moaning left and right and I snickered every time he moaned because once he told me out of all the women he has dated, not one made him moan.

Then we collapsed on top of each other and we were out of breath, then we fell asleep.

        *

"Kehlani?"

"Oh hey ????"

Who was she talking to? Find out in the next part!

What I want for Christmas is 800 views on this book and 70 followers! Can we do that???

Love y'all!