11: Distraction

Do you, do you, do you, wanna be a...

Kehlani POV

Yesterday was the best night ever. I had so much fun. We got tattoos. It was super fun. But I'm thinking that I need him. To give me his time. I want him, to want me.

I want him.
I need him in my life
Not even sexually.
For support.
For love.
For life.

"Ayo Kels, I see this antique store, wanna go?"

"Omg I love antique stores! Leggo!"

So we walk to the antique store. I stand in the middle of the road, suddenly not wanting my life. I started breaking down in the middle of the road.

Jacob pushed me out of the way.

"Jacob no!!!"

He was so close to dying. I passed out.

       *

"Why did you run into the street?" The psychiatrist asked me

"Jacob wanted to kill me." I said

"No I didn't! She is crazy!"

"He is getting upset! See! He wants to kill me." I said as I ran to a corner, fearing for my life.

"Ms. Parrish, it seems that you have schizophrenia. I will write you a prescription. You need to take this medicine to tame it. Take it at the same time every day for two years"

Jacob got the prescription, said a quick "thank you" to the lady and we left.

  *

"Kehlani you have to take the medicine!"

"I hate it! It hurts!"

"You haven't even taken it yet!"

"I know I'm gonna hate it"

"Kehlani. Take the medicine."

I wouldn't budge.

"Take it now"

Still wouldn't budge.

We practically fought and eventually I took the shot. It didn't hurt. But it left my arm numb for an hour.

"See? I told you it wouldn't be that bad"

"Whatever Mr.Perez"

"Do you want me stay with you?"

"No I'm living with August."

"Ok, well come over to take your medicine. He probably wouldn't give it to you anyway."

"Thank you so much for being here for me."

"Well you know I wouldn't leave you for that. I made a promise with my mom, before she passed away that, *getting emotional* I would be there with you until the end. And I will keep that promise. "

" I really like you Jacob and I don't want August breaking us apart"

Then we hug, and we take a nap.

     *

"Jacob, do you like me?" I said as a took a bite out of my pizza.

"Yeah, you are really cool. Do you... Like me?"

"Hell yeah! You sexy asf! Sike nawwww, you my dawg."

"Ha." He laughs.

There goes his million dollar smile and my cheeks red as a tomato.

"You cheeks are so red" he chuckled.

As he rubbed my cheek, I slightly jumped. I looked into his big, beautiful, chocolate eyes, and we kissed.

August POV

"Damn, Tina. Yo ass so fat make me wanna go another round. But I gotta call my other hoe."

I ring Kehlani and Jacob answers.

(A/N who else was like "Kehlani ain't no hoe" when you read that?)

J: Hello?
A: Why the fuck do you have Kehlani phone?
J: Because she told me to answer it. What do you want?
A: First of fucking foremost, don't raise your voice at me lil nigga.
J: Whatever man. I don't care.
A: *mumbles* that's why she a hoe anyway
J: What you say about my future girlfriend?
A: Man, she gon be mine. She better not have fucked you!
J: Do you hear yourself! Your the one who fucked her! I will not fuck her. But I will if I want to. And you can't fucking stop me nigga.

I hang the phone up, and I fucked this hoe for another round. She got better pussy that Kehlani anyway. (Nigga why you always lying?)

Prince POV

"Kehlani, it was August"

"What did that bastard want now?"

"Well I can tell he probably got a hoe at his house"

"How do you know that?"

"Because I know him" Jacob said, walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"Huh." Kehlani said walking behind him.

He put a piece of leftover pizza in the microwave and ate it.

"Aww shit! It's hot" he said while shaking his hand.

"Aww you gotta boo boo on your finger? Want mami to kiss it?" I said while leaning forward, putting my hands on my hips, and shaking my head, smiling.

"Yeah, kiss it" he said pointing out his pointer finger.

I kissed it, and then I got carried away and started sucking it.

I looked into his big beautiful eyes, which showed shock.

I smiled at him, and he looked sexually frustrated and I realized I had 3 seconds to run, before he was gonna tackle me.

And don't ask me how I known that he was sexually frustrated because people call me mini Ms.Cleo 😛

Jacob (Imma call him Prince) POV

I honestly am sexually frustrated and I do wanna fuck her. But Imma chill and keep chasing her ass around the house.

She runs up to the bedroom and she seems exhausted. I lay on top on her and I try to catch my breath. She grabs onto my back and she whispers "Daddy" in my ear.

"What you want Kehlani" I say thinking I know what she wants.

"Goodnight daddy" she says laying beside me. She changed into her pajamas that she had at my house a few days ago, and I changed into my boxers. And we went to sleep. But I was still sexually frustrated.