8: Get Me Bodied

9-4-8-1... B Day.

August POV

I really think this chick is retarted. To be honest all I wanted to do with Kehlani was get in her pants. I know it's fucked up, but my mind is off her pants and on her heart. I really like her. And that's why she can stay with me for as long as she wants. She is very caring and we are best friends so why not?

I go upstairs and help her get her things, and whenever I walk past her ex, she looks at me with a disgusted face. I officially do not like her at all. Kehlani and I get her last few things out her room. Then we get her hair tools and her expensive makeup. I walk into the bathroom and the counters are all marble, like in my house. She has a double vanity, also like my house.

I get in my car and Kehlani follows me in her Range Rover to my house. I help her move her things into my house. She looks at it in awe. Yeah, it's so much bigger than her ex's though 😜.

My house is covered in rose gold accents on the grand staircase, leading to the French doors. When you come in, there is a big silver tree with rose gold decorations. It is amazing, but it's my house, so I'm biased. I know Kehlani is just amazed, because her jaw dropped down to the floor.

Anyway, when we got to her room, she immediately jumped on the bed, then went into her mini fridge. I laughed at her childish ways as she hugged the oversized teddy bear (look it up). And she put on a pouty face. She is a princess, and will always be a princess.

I laid on the bed with her. On her bed was a pink square pillow that read "hello beautiful" in gold cursive letters. Then she has a furry pink throw with pompoms around the edges of it. I stared into her big, beautiful, brown eyes and the way her diamonds one her septum piercing glimmered from the natural lighting in her room turned me on. I know that we may have a future together. But I'm not going to rush into anything, I'm just gonna let it flow.

Then we started dancing. We danced to the Get Me Bodied-Extended Mix. We had so much fun. Then we laid on the bed and her boss called her into work for tomorrow.

Then we played some 2k17, then we went crazy and she gave me a lap dance. I don't know how but lil mama was moving her hips so right. Then we ate pizza for dinner. This girl took my slice, ate half of it, and gave it back. Knowing me, I finished that slice of pizza because we don't give a fuck. Honestly, I think she is really cool. We've known each-other since the 6th grade. She is my Bestfriend for life. She turned on a movie and cuddled with me until she fell asleep in my arms.