Authors Note

I'm back. Lol.

So you lot are disappointed in how I ended the first book, keyword first, well I'm sorry. You can't please everyone! I said from the beginning that it won't be a happy ending on my part, also some of you are confused which is exactly how I want you to be! What's the point in knowing everything that will happen? It would make the story boring as you wouldn't be expecting things to happen.

Broken is part of a series that I'm going to start. Victim will be the prequel to Broken, both of these books will have a link to the final book. I hope you all will continue to read, but if not I hope you enjoyed it!

Victim is set in the summer before Nathan met Lexi, when I was planning Victim I always wanted to link it with Broken as I felt I still had so many things to discover with all the characters also I loved it too much. So many questions still haven't been answered from Broken, and they will thread through into Victim and finally be told in the last instalment of the series. I like cliffhangers as it will leave you expecting more which is why I left the first book on a cliffhanger.

Victim is going to have so many things in it that you wouldn't have expected in Broken. I hope you lot will read it! The final book will be posted once I have finished Victim, Victim may be shorter than Broken however the last book will be the longest probably. I still need to think about it as I'm still in the early days of Victim.

So sorry to those who thought the ending was a disappointment, hopefully you will understand. This is just how I write but to be honest I don't even have a way of writing I just write what I feel like is best.

Hope this has cleared up any confusion you all have! If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me on here or twitter @creativetwx! Or Instagram @creativetw!

Enjoy your holidays! Victim will be updated soon!