Chapter 44

A/N: thank you for all the comments and votes! Blake is the guy who hit on Lexi when Brooke and her went shopping for those who are confused, Nathan was going to beat him up! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----

"Would you ever kiss a random stranger?" Nathan asked before bringing my hand up to his lips and he placed a soft kiss against it.

I shrugged and leaned my head on his shoulder and looked around. We were sat on a bench near the shopping centre, "depends who," I replied. We were playing 'would you ever'.

Nathan smirked, "alright next person to walk by you go and kiss them."

I gave him a look before shrugging, "fine. But it can't be an older man or woman, or a child because that's just wrong." I said cringing at the thought.

Nathan nodded his head and kissed the side of my head. I saw a figure walking down the street and stood up, Nathan chuckled, "you won't do it," he said.

I flipped him the finger before walking up to the stranger and it turned out to be a young man. He was probably in university or just left, he was very attractive which was a bonus for me, sadly not for Nathan. I gave him a flirty smile, "hey," I said.

"Hey," he replied and raised an eyebrow. I looked behind me and saw Nathan frowning before I looked back at him, "sorry about this," I mumbled and then kissed him.

He froze for a moment before he began kissing me back, he licked the bottom of my lip but I quickly pulled away, "bye!" I said with a smile and then returned over to Nathan and sat back down on the bench.

Nathan glared at the guy who looked kind of dazed until he looked this way then Nathan pulled me closer to him and kissed me forcefully. I took one of his hands and he laced our fingers together while his other hand stayed on my lower back. When we pulled away I saw the guy standing there looking embarrassed, Nathan shot him a glare and he quickly scattered off.

"Don't do that again," Nathan ordered.

I gave him an innocent look, "you said that I should do it so I did," then I smiled sweetly at him.

He groaned, "then if you want to do it that way I want us to go back to my house, then do things that I can't exactly do in public to you."

My eyes widened at his words before a deep blush rose up my neck heating my face up. I looked away from him as he started laughing. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, "so innocent," he murmured.

"I use to be a hell lot more innocent before I met you," I mumbled and turned back to look at him. He lifted his head up and a glint was clear in his eye.

"You love the way I corrupt you," he teased and kissed my cheek, "but you will always be innocent."

I sighed slightly before an idea sprung in my head, "what's with that look?" Nathan questioned.

I grinned at him before standing up and pulled him up with me, "considering we ditched today we should go and get advent calendars! It's December tomorrow." I said excitedly.

Nathan raised an eyebrow, "you are joking right?" He asked.

I shook my head, "nope. Come on, this will probably be the last time we get to do anything good before I start studying."

"For what?" He asked confused.

I rolled my eyes as I walked towards the shopping centre with him swinging our arms back and fourth, "history exam and I also have a literature exam. I need to study." I answered and looked around the huge shopping centre seeing Christmas decorations up, little trees perched around.