Chapter 38

A/N: thank you for all the comments and the votes and in general just for reading! Some of you are questioning the length of this fanfic, do you like it being long? Most of you do like the length of it with it being long however some of you just want me to reveal everything lol. Sorry! That's not how I work! I like to introduce all the characters so you know each one of them, in fanfics I have read the main girl character gets straight with one of the boys within the first few chapters and it's so predictable! I hope you don't mind the length, I just want to make a good fanfic for others and you lot to enjoy reading! Hope you enjoy this chapter or part!

-----

"Nathan," I mumbled into the pillow.

"What?" He answered back quietly and tightened his grip on my waist.

"We have class to go to," I sighed and turned slightly in his grip and faced him.

His eyes were still closed but his eyebrows were pulled into a small frown his lower lip poked out in a sort of pout.

"No," he mumbled and pulled me closer to his chest.

I smiled and trailed my fingers over his chest, "come on," I said and tried to sit up but he wouldn't loosen his grip on me.

"No," he whined, "I just want to stay in bed and convince you to fuck me."

Moment ruined. I scoffed and pushed him away and sat up, "is that all you think about?" I asked disgusted.

Nathan rubbed his eyes before peering up at me with a cheeky smile, "no I also think about how sexy you are in my clothes," he winked.

I rolled my eyes and got over him to get out of his bed. I went over to my things and got out my clothes for today and my women things before leaving his bedroom. I headed over to the bathroom, making sure no one was in there I went in and locked the door. I quickly got into a shower and shaved. When I got out I dried myself off and changed into my new clothes for today.

Grabbing my toothbrush, I added some toothpaste and began brushing my teeth. Once I had finished brushing my teeth I ran the hairbrush through my wet wavy hair. I took a hair tye and tied my hair up into a ponytail and looked in the mirror and smiled.

As I left the bathroom, I made sure I had picked up all my things before going back into Nathan's room where I saw him back asleep in his bed. I placed my stuff away seperating the dirty washing from the clean and then turned and looked at Nathan placing a hand on my hip.

"What a lazy ass," I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

I picked up a pillow that had fallen onto the floor and walked over to Nathan before I began hitting him with it. He groaned, "fuck off," he snapped angrily and pulled the covers over his head but I didn't stop.

I giggled and carried on hitting him with the pillow, Nathan pulled the cover down and gripped my arms and pulled me on top of me. As I started laughing Nathan attacked my sides and tickled me. I giggled and squirmed against him trying to get off him but whenever I did that he would pull me back on top of him.

"Nath... N-athan!" I giggled.

"Say I am the best boyfriend ever, actually no I am the sexiest boyfriend you have ever had." He teased and carried on attacking my sides.

I gasped for air before giggling again, "n-never!"

"That's not helping your cause, love," he smirked and my stomach warmed at the name.

I carried on laughing at him, "come on baby just say it. I know you want to," he murmured and pulled his lip ring on his lower lip between his teeth.

I shook my head and managed to get off him once again but landed on the other side of the bed. Nathan turned slightly and gave me his famous smirk, "gorgeous you really can't get away from me," he said and I noticed a meaning underneath his words. He was right, no matter how hard I tried I can't get away from him. At the moment, I don't think I want to anyway.

"I can try," I challenged and tried getting over him without him stopping me but he placed his hands firmly on my waist so I stopped. My legs went on either side of him, I looked down at him as I caught my breath once again.

Nathan's hand trailed down my thigh slowly before going back up to my waist, he slowly placed his fingers under my shirt and gently moved his hand up my bare side making me shiver. Nathan pulled his hand back down and I leaned down, capturing his lips with my own. Nathan gave a small smile against my lips and bit down on my lower lip letting me give out a small whimper. As I pulled my face away from his, Nathan chuckled slightly.

"I could defiantly get use to this every morning, come on baby we're going to be late for class," he teased.

I shook my head letting out a laugh as I got off him. Nathan winked at me and went to get out of his bed in just his boxers.

"Can I just say how sexy you look today," Nathan said coming over to me and wrapped his arms around me, "I might just take you back to my bed and make you not go in," he whispered into my ear.

My face heated up as Nathan placed a soft kiss to my jaw and pulled away. He chuckled at my reaction as he grabbed his clothes before he left to go and get a shower.

"Ass," I muttered and tried to cool my face off.

As Nathan was getting ready, I got my school bag making sure I had all my things for today. I heard my phone buzz and headed over to the table and took it off charge and checked the message.

'Have fun at Nathans? ;) you better come to the diner tonight! Group are coming x -Brooke'

'Oh hush ;) err ok but Nath and Austin...? x -Lexi'

'They will behave, the other guys will be there. Please come! Love you! X -Brooke'

"Who you texting?" Nathan asked entering his room once again.

"Brooke," I mumbled and sent a reply and then looked up, "we are eating at the diner tonight," I said.

Nathan nodded his head and ran a hand through his damp hair, "you ready?" he asked and picked up my bag.

I nodded my head, "yeah," I answered and stood up. I picked up my converse and quickly slipped them on not needing to do up the laces. Nathan and I headed downstairs, I heard the television on in the living room- the vampire diaries.

I looked at Nathan, "er I need to do something first, make me a cup of tea please?" I asked him sweetly.

He rolled his eyes before walking into the kitchen. I smiled and headed into the living room and saw Jess sat on the couch in her dressing gown, she looked upset. She was watching the vampire diaries but it didn't seem to hold her interest.

"Hey," I greeted and smiled at her.

Jess looked up before rolling her eyes and went back to watching the television. I bit my lip and looked around the living room before looking back at her, "how are you?" I asked slowly.

"Why don't you just leave me alone?" Jess snapped harshly.

I winced, "Jess look I'm sorry about Austin but it's for the best he's bad news-" I started but she cut me off.

"No! I know what happened before... and it was bad but I made out to you that it was worse than what it really was like. He's a good guy, Lexi! And Nathan had to beat him up for no reason and now Austin won't ever talk to me again!" Jess said sadly.

I sighed, "it's... it's for the best Jess," I mumurmured but she just ignored me.

I glanced at her one last time before leaving the living room and headed into the kitchen where I saw Nathan making tea. He handed me a cup and gave me a look, "let me guess you had a great talk with my annoying sister?" He asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, "Nath shut up. Come on, she's hurting and she has every right to be," I replied.

Nathan shook his head, "no she doesn't. He's a piece of dirt, he doesn't deserve to even be here." Nathan spat his hand around the cup tightening.

I touched his shoulder and he instantly relaxed, "hey. Maybe we shouldn't go to the diner tonight," I said.

I know if he saw Austin again Nathan would do something and I'm pretty sure the guys wouldn't be able to stop him.

Nathan looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "ok. I have an idea. After class go to your dorm, wear something nice," he smirked and finished his tea.

I frowned and drunk my tea, "why?" I asked confused.

He winked at me, "secret, love." He chuckled and took my cup and finished my tea for me before grabbing my bag and slipping it onto his shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him.

Nathan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his side, "have I mentioned you look sexy today?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes again. I was only wearing ripped light wash jeans with a white lace top and a black leather jacket, "oh shut up," I murmured as he grabbed his car keys.

He chuckled, "Jess stop being upset and get off the sofa!" He said as we passed the living room.

"Piss off Nathan!" Jess retorted and Nathan flipped her off.

I pulled his arm making him leave the house with me before he got into a sibling argument. I could not be dealing with them.

Nathan and I made our way over to his car, he opened the car door for me and I got in and he handed me my bag and closed the door. He got in the drivers seat and started up the car and carefully drove through the snow in his black sportscar.

"What are you planning?" I asked him as I put on my seatbelt.

He chuckled, "not saying. Just look like you sexy self," he teased.

I gave a small smile, "whatever," I joked.

"What food do you like?" He asked randomly.

I frowned, "erm why?" I asked giving a small laugh.

He shrugged, "just answer," he said annoyed.

"Italian," I replied back confused.

He nodded his head before pulling his lower lip between his teeth with his lip ring, "great," he said.

I nodded my head slowly, "ok then," I said slowly as we arrived at campus.

We got out and once again Nathan took my bag. He chuckled at my annoyed face and laced my fingers with his as we walked towards the drink stand, "feels like I haven't been here for ages," I murmured as we got in line for a drink.

Nathan nodded his head, "yeah," he agreed as we stepped forward and he ordered, "two hot chocolates with cream," he muttered and I elbowed him, "please," he muttered and glared at me.

I gave him an innocent smile as the guy made the drinks. Nathan got the money out to pay for the drink, I took my hot chocolate and let go of Nathan's hand as he paid for them and got his own drink. Nathan once again laced my fingers with his own as we made our way to history ignoring the looks other students gave us.

"How come people are looking?" I asked quietly and leaned closer to him.

He chuckled, "I have a reputation of not having a girlfriend, Lexi," he whispered and kissed my jaw softly before pulling away.

I nodded my head slowly and took a sip of my hot chocolate, "right, because local bad boy got it," I said sarcastically.

Nathan gave me an amused look, "you know it's true. Do you have a thing for bad boys then Miss Ryan?" He teased.

My stomach warmed with the way he just looked at me, "what's it to you Mr Sykes," I joked as we walked into the lecture hall.

"Ah no reason, just need to make sure you don't take an interest in anyone else," he teased lightly but I understood the meaning behind his words. In other words he would beat the shit out of any guy who looked my way or showed any interest.

"Nath don't be so protective, no other guy will look at me," I mumbled quietly and took my seat at the back.

I took another sip of my drink as Nathan sat down as well, "why do you say that?" Nathan asked confused.

I scoffed, "I mean come on look at me I'm not exactly like Ally or Sophie am I? I'm a geek. I don't like getting drunk, unless I'm proving someone wrong, I don't do anything bad. I always stick to the rules," I rambled.

Nathan looked at me before shaking his head and let out laugh. I rolled my eyes, "don't laugh! I know it's true!" I mumbled and put my drink on my desk before getting my things out my bag.

"Lexi, believe me have you seen all the guys that look at you? The amount of times I had to restrain myself from beating the shit out of them is uncountable. What else is uncountable is how many times I want to just take you and fuck you, you can make any guy turn their heads. Yeah Ally and Sophie are hot but come on, you are fucking gorgeous babe. So what? You are innocent, I like that about you." He said seriously.

I looked at him with wide eyes, "that is posibly the nicest thing you have ever said to me," I teased.

Nathan chuckled and kissed my forehead, "and don't expect me to say it again," he murmured.

"This is crazy," I murmured.

"How?" He asked and took my hand linking them together.

"It just is. I would never have thought about starting university and getting... this," I said quietly.

Nathan chuckled, "well you have. So enjoy it, because I'm yours for however long you want me," he whispered and kissed my jaw.

I leaned against him smiling. When Nathan tensed up, I sat up and saw Ben walking over to us, Nathan glared at him.

Ben gave us a smile, well more to me than to Nathan, "hey Lexi, hey Nathan. So Lexi how are you?" Ben asked and sat down next to us.

I gave Nathan a warning look as he carried on glaring at Ben, "oh I'm good thanks, you?" I asked lightly and took another sip of my hot chocolate finishing it.

"I'm great. Hey you coming to the diner?" Ben asked and got his things out.

I gave Nathan my empty cup and ignored his glare, "I can't. Maybe another time." I smiled.

Ben nodded his head and looked at Nathan giving a small smirk, "so Nathan how are you?" He asked.

"Good." Nathan snapped harsly and looked towards the lecturer as he came into the hall.

I gave Ben an apologetic look. Ben, as far as I know, hasn't done anything so I have no idea why Nathan was being such a dick to him.

As the lecturer talked, I wrote down any notes I would need for the exam at the end of the semester at Christmas. Once the class was over, I packed away my things and Ben smiled at me, "good seeing you Lexi, hey Nathan can I have a word?" Ben asked him.

Nathan went to say something but stopped before nodding his head tensely. Nathan looked at me without saying anything and left with Ben. I watched him leave confused before I finished packing away and slipped my bag on my shoulder and walked out the hall. I looked around the busy sea of students but couldn't make out Nathan or Ben. What was that about?

I shrugged off a bad feeling and headed to my next class.

*Nathan's POV*

"Good seeing you Lexi, hey Nathan can I have a word?" Ben asked me.

I tensed up and glared at him I went to say no but saw him give me a look. Fuck sake. I looked at Lexi who was looking at me confused, I didn't say anything to her and left with Ben. We headed outside into the courthouse, this was where it all started a few months ago.

"Ok what do you want?" I snapped annoyed. I folded my arms over my chest and glared at him.

Ben chuckled, "look mate. I didn't start this. I like Lexi, she seems like a nice girl but you can't fall for her." He said suddenly getting serious.

I frowned, "you are on good terms with Austin how do I know you haven't been told to say this? And don't worry I won't." I muttered.

Ben shrugged, "you don't. But Lexi seems like a great girl, she doesn't deserve this shit. Austin is messed up, mate. You need to do it quickly, I'm pretty sure she's falling for you," Ben said.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm trying to, Austin wants me to fuck her, I tried to yesterday," I said and watched the snow fall.

Ben sighed, "mate... someone is going to tell her if you don't do something now. Have you seen how Jay looks at her? It's either me or you do what Austin said."

I clenched my fists together just thinking about Jay thinking about her, wait what am I doing? I don't care about her, "Jay can look all he wants. Once I'm done with her, there will be nothing to look at," I spat harshly and instantly regretted those words. What was wrong with me?

Ben nodded his head, "just don't fall for her Nathan. Otherwise both of you will be hurt." Ben warned and walked away.

I watched him walk away and rolled my eyes, I would never fall for her.

*Lexi's POV*

"So you are ditching me, your best friend to go out with Nathan?" Brooke repeated.

I rolled my eyes before nodding my head, "I'm sorry?" I offered.

"No you're not. So what you wearing?" Brooke asked.

I shrugged, "I have no idea. Nathan went awol earlier after history, haven't heard of him since then-" I started but was stopped by my phone going off. I picked it up and saw a text from Nathan, "he said dress classy and sexy, and that he will pick me up at 6," I read out.

Brooke grinned at me, "ok then. You showered this morning?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "brilliant. We have longer then. Right so I'm thinking black dress, wait this is yours?" Brooke asked shocked and held up a black lace dress.

I nodded my head slowly, "yeah... why?" I asked confused.

"It's perfect. Ok wear this and..." she trailed and went onto her side of the cupboard and picked out black tights, "these. Right I'm getting something to drink, so change and I'll be back soon." Brooke ordered and handed me the clothes.

I rolled my eyes as she closed the door. I closed the curtains before stripping into my underwear and slipped on the tights and then the black dress. It went in at the waist and then came out slightly in black silkly lace. The dress was sleeveless, at the top of the dress above the chest it was a see through black lace. It reached a few inches above my knees. I smiled as I touched the fabric between my fingers just as Brooke entered again.

She smiled when she saw me, "you look great. I'm thinking, hair down and just natural. No make-up as well," Brooke said and I took out the hair tye and let my hair fall around my face. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed through my hair before running my hand through it and checked the mirror feeling happy with my appearance.

"Heels or converse?" Brooke asked holding up a pair of heels and my converse.

"Heels," I suggested.

Brooke grinned, "look at you getting pretty for your date," Brooke teased.

I froze, "it's a date?" I asked confused.

"He's taking you to dinner, just the two of you and he asked you to dress us nice and he's picking you up. Yes that's a date Lexi," Brooke teased and handed me the black heels.

I nodded my head slowly and sat down on the bed before slipping on the black heels, lucky for me the heels weren't that big otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have a date with the floor every time I walked.

I stood up slowly and took a small walk in them stumbling slightly, Brooke laughed at me as I carried on walking and stumbled again, "just practice walking in them for a while," Brooke laughed and turned on the television.

I nodded my head, "yeah that seems like a good idea," I mumbled and walked a few more steps in the heels without falling.

"Tonight is going to be boring," Brooke mumbled as the news came on.

I walked a few more steps again without stumbling, "then don't go?" I offered.

"I will be bored then if I stay in. I might as well go, but I swear if I hear Ally or Sophie whining I will slap them," Brooke mumbled.

I laughed and nearly fell over but managed to stay up right, "yeah and give them a slap from me as well please," I teased.

Brooke nodded her head and I slipped off the heels, "what you doing?" She asked confused.

"Well it's snowing outside so knowing me I will fall on my ass and humuliate myself, so I'm thinking converse," I said.

Brooke nodded her head, "good idea. You have five minutes," Brooke said checking the time.

I nodded my head and grabbed my converse. I slipped them on and did up the laces just in time for someone to stroll into the dorm. I looked up and saw Nathan wearing dark wash skinny jeans with a white shirt and a black tie that hung loosely around his neck with a black blazer and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

His hair was styled into a quiff to the side, he pulled his lip ring between his teeth and smirked slightly, "ready?" he asked.

Brooke rolled her eyes, "have fun you two," Brooke said and smiled at me.

I smiled back at her before standing up and grabbed my phone and left with Nathan. I closed the door behind me, "you staying tonight?" he asked and smiled a little.

I nodded my head, "erm if I can," I said and blushed.

He nodded his head, "course. Where's your bag?" he asked.

"In my car," I replied as we walked down the stairs. I shamelessly checked him out once more, he looked amazing.

"Ok let's get it," he answered as we stepped outside.

I instantly felt the cold and looked down realising I didn't bring a jacket, idiot, "you cold?" Nathan teased.

I rolled my eyes and he took off his jacket leaving him in his white shirt where the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. He slipped his jacket around me making my face heat up once again, "thanks," I mumbled as we walked over to my car.

I got my keys from the pocket in my dress where my phone was and unlocked the car. Nathan got out my bag and slipped it onto his shoulder, I closed my car door and locked it again as we headed to his car.

He opened the passenger door for me to go in, "you look beautiful by the way," he smirked.

I blushed again and he closed the door once I was in. He put my bag in the back before getting into the front, the drivers seat. He began driving out of the campus.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I mumbled and pulled his jacket over me again.

Nathan chuckled, "well I always look sexy, you pulled through on looking sexy. You look even more sexy than earlier," he winked at me and chewed his lip ring.

I looked down at my hands as my face heated up, why did he always make me feel like this?

We soon arrived at a cute little Italian restaurant, I smiled at Nathan. He returned it before getting out and coming over to the my side and opened the door. I got out into the snow and pulled his jacket further around me, he wrapped an arm around my waist and guided me towards the entrance.

When we entered I felt instantly warm, Nathan went over to a man who was standing with menus, "booking for Nathan Sykes," Nathan said polietly. This is defiantly strange.

The man checked something in a book and nodded his head before looking at me and smiled. Nathan started glaring at him and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me close to him, "right this way please sir," the man said after coughing slightly.

I looked at Nathan who kissed me quickly and then we started following the man. He led us to a table at the back that had fairy lights around, and a candle in the middle of the table.

I sat down in a chair opposite Nathan's, the man handed us our menus and he smiled at me once again. Nathan tightened his grip around the menu making me frown, "thank you," I said when Nathan wasn't saying anything.

"No problem, I shall be over in a few minutes when you need to order, can I get any drinks for now?" he asked.

"Coke and a beer," Nathan snapped annoyed and glared at the waitor.

I rolled my eyes and kicked Nathan's leg underneath the table, he turned his glare onto me but I just ignored it and smiled a flirty smile at the waitor seeing how pissed I can get Nathan. The waitor, I checked his name tag he was called Jake, I smiled at Jake and then he walked off.

I looked down at the menu as I ignored Nathan seething on the other side of the table, "can I have a cheese pizza?" I asked looking up at Nathan.

Nathan narrowed his eyes at me. I gave him an innocent smile, "you did that on purpose. This is an Italian restuaurant and you want to have pizza?" Nathan asked his glare disappearing.

I shrugged, "maybe. And yes, I like pizza." I joked.

Nathan rolled his eyes and took my hand over the table, "you are mine. Don't forget that." He muttered before looking down at the menu.

I blushed again and took my hand away, allowing myself to take off his jacket and place it around the back of the chair as Jake came back.

"Have you decided on what you would like?" He asked and placed the drinks down on the table.

I gave him another flirty smile and twiled a piece of my hair around my finger, "actually yes. I will have a cheese pizza, thank you Jake," I smiled and gave a small giggle.

I risked a glance at Nathan and saw him glaring harshly at Jake, "same as her," Nathan muttered and Jake nodded his head before smiling at me once again and then leaving with the menus.

I looked back at Nathan, "that's it. I'm beating him up if he looks at you again." Nathan snapped and tried to control his breathing.

I rolled my eyes, "temper," I scoulded lightly before a small smirk lit up my face, "you should really learn to control it," I teased and took a sip of my coke.

Nathan's eyes darkened, he stood up suddenly after taking a huge gulp of his beer. I looked at him confused. Nathan took my hand pulling me up, "what are you doing?" I asked confused.

He walked me towards the toilets. We went in and he let go of my hand, "go into the women's toilets and see if anyone is there," he ordered.

I frowned but did as he said. I went into the women's toilets and saw no one there I went back out and nodded to Nathan. He smirked and walked into the toilets he took my hand and pulled me close to his chest before placing his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with as much passion as he did. My hands gripped the back of his head, taking a handful of his hair into my hands and gently tugged on it. Nathan moaned and bit down on my lip letting me giving a small sound of noise in return which flushed my face. I pulled away taking a deep breath and Nathan did the same. He gripped my waist and lifted me onto his hips, I wrapped my legs around him as he turned us around and placed me on the side where the sinks lined up. Nathan quickly went back to kissing my neck in soft gentle kisses. When he reached my sensitive area I bit my lip to keep quiet. Nathan carried on kissing there and I reluctantly let out a moan which made my neck and face heat up.

Nathan made his way to my lips once again. I moved my lips in sync with his before pulling away placing one hand on his chest, "we need to get back out there," I murmured.

He tightened his grip on my waist, "you are mine. Not that pathetic waitors, stop flirting with him." He snapped harshly.

I just bit my lip, "depends how bored I get," I teased and Nathan pressed his lips against mine roughly.

-----

A/N: this was a really long one! How you liked this chapter! Please comment and vote! Tell me what you think about Broken! Means so much :)

Good luck to Amy for her Nathan feels :p