Chapter 4

A/N: oh my god over 200 reads!! Thank you!! Also thank you to those who voted, and commented! If you do read this don't forget to vote and comment so I can see what you think!!

-----

"How was your first week of classes?" My dad asked over the phone.

I shuffled a little before putting my phone down on my bed, on speaker so I could finish my assignments as well. "It was alright, I guess. How's Jo?" I asked.

"He misses you, when are you coming down for the weekend?" He asked.

I sighed, "I honestly don't know... Soon I guess..." I said as Brooke and Nathan entered the dorm, laughing.

"Who's that?" Dad asked, confused.

"Oh, it's just Brooke," I said while Nathan gestured to himself, "and her annoying, rude friend," I said giving Nathan a sweet smile.

He glared at me before sitting on Brooke's bed while Brooke went through her cupboard.

"Oh right... Your mother wants to speak to you. Make sure you behave," Dad said before his voice was replaced with Mom's. I mentally groaned.

"Alexis? You better be concentrating on your studies and not fooling around with parties and boys. Have you already forgotten what I told you before you started?" My mothers sharp voice snapped.

"How could I forget?" I rolled my eyes. Brooke was silently laughing.

"You know what they say about college boys, they are terrible. And can ruin your future," my mother carried on. I ran a hand through my brown hair.

"Gotcha, Mom," I said.

"Oh baby, Lexi, I love you, oh god you are so sexy," Nathan moaned pretending to make sex noises. I gave him a horrified look as I heard my mom gasp on the other end of the phone.

Brooke started hitting her head against the wall trying to keep in her laughter. I picked up a pillow and threw it at Nathan to shut him up but he just smirked and carried on.

"I like it when you're rough baby," Nathan moaned.

"ALEXIS RYAN! WHO IS THAT?" My mother screamed down the phone.

"No, Mom! It's just-" Nathan grabbed my phone before I could finish.

"Alexis' boyfriend. Now, if you don't mind we need to get back to our heated sex. You kinda interrupted it," Nathan said before hanging up then throwing me my phone.

"I. Can't. Believe. You," I said to Nathan through gritted teeth. I was going to be killed when I got home. Brooke burst out laughing while I glared at Nathan who gave me a wink.

"You're welcome," he said before sitting on my bed and carelessly flicking through my notes.

I hit his back, annoyed. He turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't touch me," he said slowly.

"I'm getting a shower... Oh that was great," Brooke said still laughing as she left the dorm.

I carried on glaring at Nathan before hitting his chest this time as my cheeks flushed with anger.

Nathan rolled his eyes before turning his body fully towards me and pinned my wrists against the bed as he hovered over me, "I said... Don't touch me." He said lowly. I stared up at him before rolling my eyes.

"Get off me," I snapped.

Nathan smirked but did as I said. I sat up and glared at him, "You're a dick," I snapped.

"Baby, you keep saying that but I'm not listening or caring," he said flipping through my notes.

My stomach warmed when he called me 'baby' but I quickly slapped myself mentally.

"Still can't believe you did that," I muttered and saw 10 text messages from my mom and 3 missed calls in the space of five minutes. Thanks Nathan. Not.

"It was funny and you know it, you need to loosen up a bit. You're so uptight, you need to have a good time. I could show you how to have a good time," Nathan winked at me suggestively.

"You're not funny," I said annoyed.

"Come to the party tonight, I'll make it up to you," Nathan said putting my notes down and looking up at me.

"No! I told Brooke that the one the other night was the last one. She said I didn't have to go to another one!" I reminded him.

"What are you gonna do here all alone?" he asked.

"Watch the Vampire Diaries," I said.

Nathan's face twisted into disgust, "can't believe you watch that rubbish," he said.

"Hey! Damon is hot!" I cried defensively.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm hot as well so come to the party, I'll show you a good time," he repeated.

I shook my head. Brooke walked in, fully clothed.

"Ready to go?" She asked, "You coming Lexi?"

I shook my head, "Nope, going to watch Vampire Diaries."

"She's boring, she can't hang with us anymore," Nathan said bluntly.

I frowned feeling a little hurt. Because I didn't want to go to a party, I couldn't hang with them?

Brooke glared at him, "don't be a dick. Lexi ignore him, come on let's go. I'll be back later or tomorrow morning," Brooke smiled.

Tomorrow was Sunday.

Nathan glared at me one more time before leaving with Brooke after knocking my notes to the floor. "Dick," I muttered before picking up my notes and sorting them out again.

I put away my school books before grabbing my laptop and going onto Netflix watching The Vampire Diaries season 1, episode 1. Might as well start from the beginning.

Half way through the episode, my phone buzzed.

'Please come to the party? It's boring without you -Ben'

I felt my cheeks blush. Ben was pretty attractive...

'And so is Nathan,' the voice in my head reasoned. I ignored it.

Plus, Ben seemed pretty decent. I wouldn't get into trouble with him.