"Thanks for a great weekend Mama," Lauren said with a smile, hugging Sinu goodbye before giving Alejandro a quick hug as well. "Pops," she said with a nod causing the man to roll his eyes and laugh.

"Karla," Sinu said turning to Camila. "We will leave you to say your goodbyes, we will meet you at the car."

Lauren and Camila watched as the three Cabello's disappeared into the crowd and they heard the voice over the speaker call once more for Lauren's flight. "I guess that's my cue," Lauren choked out as she looked to Camila and noted that they were both crying. "Great, we're both a mess," she laughed and Camila just sighed heavily and crashed herself against Lauren her arms wrapped right around her. "Fuck Camz, I'm gonna miss you," Lauren told her. "But this weekend was amazing, I love you so much and you're gonna be back in Miami soon and it will be you and I forever."

"I love you too," Camila whispered. "So fucking much, you made my prom so unforgettable and I will be home so fucking soon, I promise you that," she cried as she pulled back from their hug. "I'm going to kiss you now and then I need you to just walk away okay, just go and get on your plane because I swear if.you say anything else I won't be able to let you leave."

Lauren let out a small laugh and nodded her head as her hand came up to cup Camila's cheek, the two of them leaning in and pressing their lips together in a soft and slow kiss, their lips lingering against one another's for a moment not moving.

"Final boarding for Flight 534 to Miami"

Lauren sighed and pulled back and she opened her mouth to say something, but Camila just shook her head as her face crumpled and Lauren bit her lip and leaned over to kiss her girlfriend's cheek before turning and walking towards the gate. Camila watched as Lauren handed the woman her ticket and just as Lauren was about to disappear down the hall she yelled out, causing Lauren to turn around abruptly and yell back.

"I love you!"

"I love you more!"

"Not possible, Lo!"

"Totally possible, Camz!"

---

Camila: Picture MSG attached

Camila: I know you're on the plane so you can't text, but I just got back into my room and I already miss walking in and seeing you there, like this

---

-Ally added Camila-

-Ally added Normani-

-Ally added Dinah-

Ally: Laur get on the plane?