He Won't Say It Out Loud

Hello my lovely Spawns(I decided to call my followers this)! Sorry I haven't been on a lot, things have been busy. Short chapter now, but I'll make the next chapter long. Thx for understanding! -DipperCipher0

+Dream: Bill+

The dream demon took in his surroundings, he's in a yellow and black colored room filled with trinkets. Mostly things a magician would need to preform for shows. Next to him was a male, who looked just like him, but his eyes were a silver color in both eyes. His appearance was also slightly younger than his current age.

The male hummed as he walked over to the desk prying one of his thick books open. "Come on, what's a guy got to do to clear his mind? I need it clear so I can come up with more tricks before the next performance."

"William!" A voice came from the other side of the door. Bill turned around in time to see a young brunet boy come in holding a chess board. "I came over to play."

"Not now Dominic, I busy." William replied in a stern tone. "I need to figure out what tricks I'll preform for the next event."

Dominic merely rolled his eyes as he came over to the table and set the chess board down. "Just one game William or else Stella will have both our heads. She wants us to bond more since we came back from the camping trip."

William sighed and looked at the male, he knew it was true when he said Stella would have their heads if they didn't listen to her. He was the older one yet he couldn't say no to the girl he treated like a younger sibling. "Fine, one game. After that I need to get back to preparing for my next performance." He picked up the stack of books on the table to clear it off. Dominic sat on the chair and set up the chess board. Bill step over next to young Dominic watching him set up the game.

"Back or white?" Dominic asked.

"Black as always," William sat across from the male with a smile.

Bill watch them play an entire game of chess. He stood in front of the table between the two, William to his left and Dominic to his right. Dominic was able to attack first, but the magician made a turning move. More and more his pawns approached and took over young Dominic's side of the board.

"You always sacrifice the pawns William." Dominic comments as he takes one of the blond's pawns.

William merely rolled his eyes and moved his knight to take the burnet's bishop. "They have no other use on the board except for sacrifice. After all, this game is like life." After he watched Dominic make his next move, he placed his queen close to a winning distance. "Checkmate."

Dominic analyzed his moves on the board. "Just because they're pawns doesn't mean that they're only good for sacrifice." He picked up his White Queen, moving it to capture William's King. "Game."

"You forgot to say checkmate." William murmured glaring at the board.

"Either way, your King would have been surrounded anyways." He pointed to the other pawns within the William's queen area. Most of Domini's pawns were there surrounding the square where the King once stood. A White Bishop also near by Which was also in position to be able to take the Black King. William would have lost even if he did take a pawn. "Not a lot of people would notice the presence a pawn close to their King."

William cracked his knuckles lessen the ache in his hands. "If I were a demon I would curse you for kinda cheating." Bill made playful glare towards the young blond, a small growl arising from his throat.

"No you wouldn't." The brunet chuckled as he cleaned the chess bored. "We both know you would never try to kill me or anyone for a fact." He put the pieces away in a different compartment under the thick board. Then he pulled out one of the table drawers open and pulled out a piece of paper with a pencil.