Only for You

+Morning: Forest+

Bill held Dipper's warm body close to him. His breathing coming out in pants while Dipper's breathing was slow.

"Bill-"

"Shush *pant* PineTree please *pant*" Bill whispers and embraced the teen closer.

Dipper kept him mouth shut and leaned back against the yellow dream demon. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

Let's rewind a bit shall we.

+Early Morning+

Bill had been eating breakfast with Mabel and Ford in the kitchen while Dipper was still upstairs sleeping. Ford and Mabel were going over some folders with some pictures of ladies and some males.

"What's with the folders Sixer?" Bill asked picking one up after he finished eating.

"Oh these, they're just marriage interview profiles." Ford tells the demon with a sigh.

Mabel giggled looking them over. "I wonder who Dipper would chose?" She wondered aloud, her tone full of curiosity. Now that caught the dream demon's attention with his ears fully functioning to listen.

She hummed and picked up a profile. "Maybe this one, Dip does have a thing for red heads." She shows it to Bill smiling while he was internally going nuts.

"W-Why would you think that Shoothing Star?" Bill asked with a little stutter.

"Well~ He did have a crush on Wendy when we were younger, remember?"

Bill didn't notice he was holding the table a little to tightly that it was cracking under pressure. "Ah so...."

Ford and Mabel could clearly tell now the blond was really have problems with their talk now. Although, these weren't marriage interviews for them, but for Pacifica Northwest. She came over yesterday, while the two guys were study or sleeping, to hide those profiles from her parents.

Then they thought, Bill didn't have to know that.

"Mabel, don't you think this blond guy would be better? He seems like that Northwest girl, so I'm sure they can get along if things work out." Ford says in a annoying tone that riled up Bill.

The blond demon couldn't stand it anymore just listening. First of all, PineTree was his, just to make that clear to everyone. Second, there is no way his PineTree would hook up with anyone in these profiles. Third, PineTree can love anyone else, but... That made Bill think a moment. 'But who...'

"Well DipDot is gonna get together with someone someday Great Uncle Ford. They'll get married, be lovey dovey with each other, and possibly have or adopt kids." Mabel drawls while she glances at Bill.

Bill stands up quickly and childishly shouts as he runs up the stairs. "PineTree's Mine!"

Ford and Mabel held in their laughter as they pound their fist against the kitchen table.

"Step forward right?" Ford asked.

"More like a push in the right direction." Mabel grinned as she heard mumbled talking and shouting upstairs.

Later Bill comes running down with Dipper in his arms to only carry out the front door. They could hear Dipper struggling and demanding answers out of Bill on why he was taking him outside.

"I feel like those two have already gotten closer in just a few mere days." Mabel says with a soft smile gracing her face.

+Back to the Present+

Dipper reopened his eyes and looked at Bill. He could hear the rapid beating of the blond heart due to the demon pressing his head close to his chest.