8: Gonna Live With Infinite, Or Not?

"HYUNG!!! I BROUGHT SOMEONE!!!" Sunggyeol screeched as he entered their door. I was waiting at their front porch with Woohyun, and I could hear the other's voices and footsteps.

"Is he always this hyper?" I asked Woohyun.

"All day, everyday, 24/7." He rolled his eyes, and I laughed.

"Yuan!!!" Sungjong gasped and hugged me. I was able to smell him, and he was like vanilla. He really smelled nice, like a real celebrity.

"Get off her!" Howon yelled and shoved Sungjong to take his place. He lifted me off the ground and turned, making me squeak. I suddenly remembered Granna, because she always did that to me when I was still little. My sweet reminiscing was suddenly cut off by someone.

"Look who's here," oh, I recognize that voice. It's that man that I most want to choke to death: Myungsoo. "Are you stalking us?"

"This was against my will, idiot." I glared at him, but before I get more intense, Sunggyu blocked my sight of him with his cheeky smile Fortunately, my mood immediately brightened up.

"Hello there!"

"Um, hi."

"Are you really going to live with us?"

"I don't know... I told Sunggyeol that it's not possible since you're celebrities, and it wouldn't be so nice if people found out that you're living with a girl. Plus, you are all boys and a girl can't live with a boy... Well unless they're married... You get my point."

"Then let's get married Yuan!" Sungjong grabbed my hand and knelt down on one knee. Dongwoo bopped his head.

"Pabo! You just met so you can't marry her!" he scolded and Sungjong pouted.

"Oh well. Ignore these idiots and lets get inside since it's getting colder." Sunggyu announced and guided me inside the house, and Dongwoo and Howon volunteered to carry my luggage. While getting into the house, I saw Sunggyeol kick things here and there to hide them, probably their trash or dirty clothes. That made me chuckle.

Sunggyu told me that before making big decisions like this, they have to consult it to their manager first so we had to wait for him. Problem is, he doesn't seem to be in a good mood today.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can't sneak out like that?!" the manager yelled just as he stepped into the room. He looked really haggard, and I could imagine his worry and panic when he lost his 7 famous celebrities. He was about to say something again, but his eyes landed on me and he froze. I quickly stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sir. I'm sorry for being here at such a terrible time. I'm Han Yuan."

"Uh...," he unconsciously fixed his shirt and hair. "Nice meeting you Miss Han. I'm Infinite's manager. Can I ask why you are here?" I glanced at Sunggyeol, wanting him to explain. He got my message and stood up.

"Hyung~" he started sweetly, and their manager narrowed his eyes. "Yuan-sshi is a friend of ours, and she was just recently kicked out of her apartment so she had to leave... Meaning, she currently has no home..."

Sunggyeol tried to look cute while talking, but their manager was already immune to it.

"Hyung can she live with us?" Dongwoo said straight to the point, and I saw Sunggyu face-palm. Just like I expected, their manager's eyes widened.

"What? Are you all out of your minds? A girl can't live with a boy, especially 7 of them! Also, if your fans and the media would find out about it, you'll not only put her to danger,but also your reputations!"

I gave Sunggyeol a see-I-told-you look.

"We can say she's a hired housemaid!" Sungjong suggested and the boys started nodding in approval, except Myungsoo of course. "Our dorm needs cleaning after all."

Manager pinched the bridge of his nose in thought. Dongwoo encouraged me with a thumbs up sign, certain that their manager was starting to consider it.

"No."

"Hyung!" Howon, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sunggyeol whined at the same time. Their manager shook his head.

"It's okay. I can't be a burden to all of you, so I'll just find another place to stay. It's not very hard anyway." Okay, I kinda lied on the last part.

"Aniyo Yuan-sshi, it's already getting dark so we can't just leave you on the road with you heavy luggages. You got to have somewhere to stay." Sunggyu told me, and I was sort of touched. There's no doubt that he has many fans for he's really nice and kindhearted. I'm starting to consider how lucky I am to be with them.

"Arasso arasso kids," the manager rubbed his neck. "I'll try to help her too, but she really can't sleep here. Who knows what you could do to her? You're men after all."

"HYUNG!!" they whined once again, and the elder's mouth twitched at the corners. Hm, I don't think he's actually that bad. It was already 6 in the afternoon so I offered to cook dinner for them. I still couldn't leave until their manager finishes contacting someone that could help me find a home. The boys and I were eating together, and I found them really fun to be with. They were joking around like normal people, laughing and having fun. Even Myungsoo smiles sometimes.

"Ah, gumawo Mrs. Cho. Arasso, I'll tell her immediately. Thank's for your time!" We heard the manager say through the phone, and we exchanged looks with each other.

"Ms. Han, my friend, Mrs. Cho, has an available house for you. You only have to pay half the rent because you'll also serve as the caretaker there. It was a house abandoned by her daughter that went to America."

"Jinjja???" I jumped from my seat to bow to him. "I'm really thankful Mr. Manager! This is a really big help to me! Gamsahamnida!"

He scratched his head and showed a crooked smile. "It's okay, you're welcome."

My luggages were soon placed at the trunk of their van. The boys, especially Sungjong and Sunggyeol, bid goodbye to me. They even made a dramatic scene where Sunggyeol kneeled on the ground while begging for me to stay, which really gave us a good laughing fit. After we calmed down, it was time to leave and Sunggyu and Howon offered to go with me to help me unload my luggages.

It was just a short ride to the house since it wasn't that far from the dorm. The place was really nice. It was more than enough for a single person to stay, so I couldn't believe I only have to pay half the rent. It only needs a few cleaning here and there, and it would finally be home sweet home.

"Well, I think it's goodbye now..." I told the two boys. Sunggyu started to fake tears and Howon pretended to soothe him.

"We'll visit you everytime we can, okay?" Howon gave me a half hug.

"You don't have to. I'll be okay, really."

"Boys, it's almost your sleeping time. We have to go." The manager said from the van, and they rolled their eyes. They had no choice but to leave, of course, and I was finally left alone in my new home. I decided to have a little tour and went to the bathroom. There still were boxes of soap, toothpastes, and unopened shampoos there, and found out that they were all still usable after checking the expiration dates.

Next was the bedroom, and saw that the bed was nicely done with violet covers and white pillows. The furnitures were classy too, and really suited the theme of the room. I flopped down on the bed, still at awe with everything I was seeing. Is it real that I'm allowed to use all of these heavenly things from now on?

Oh boy, what a lucky person I am.

*************************