4: Hate Starts to Bud...

(Sunggyu’s P.O.V)

 After all of us got into the van, including the injured girl that we almost killed, all of us couldn’t help but wonder why she wasn’t squealing. Why she wasn’t saying, “You’re Infinite! Can I have your autograph?” or maybe “You almost killed me, but since you’re Infinite, I’ll forgive you.”

Because I couldn’t help my curiosity, I took in a breath before speaking and as if sensing me, she turned her head to look at us. "What?"

“Um, you said you were going to Gamdeol Mall right?” we were headed there too, for a schedule, and it was a coincidence that she was going the same way. “What are you going to do there?”

“My friend tagged me along to attend a fan sign with a group named… ah, what was that again?” she rubbed her head in thought, and all 7 of us waited intently for the name. Is it us, or is there another group scheduled in the same mall? “Ah, Infinite…. whatever.”

I exchanged looks with Hoya who was beside me, and then at the other boys. If she knew Infinite, then why wasn’t she blushing or smiling at us? But then, maybe it’s because we almost killed her. Before I could say something, Sungjong spoke.

“Don’t you know Infinite?” the girl looked at him blankly.

“Nope. And I don’t really care. I just wanted to go somewhere fun so I hope it would be really good. But on the way there, I got this.” She waved her injured hand in front of our faces, and we looked away guiltily. “So, it’s already 8:15 now so would you please bring me to my friend quickly. I don’t want to keep her waiting.”

“We’ll take care of your hand first.” Hoya reminded her, in which she grunted.

“Okay, fine. You have to pay for what you did anyway.”

“Why don’t you know Infinite?” Sungjong asked her once again. Dongwoo elbowed him to remind him that he shouldn’t be bugging her because of her state.

“Because I don’t really care, okay? Why do you keep on asking about Infinite? Are you a fan of them?” she looked very irritated but Sungjong seemed to be oblivious of that and opened his mouth to answer back. Dongwoo quickly covered his mouth and he squirmed.

“Um, just don’t pay attention to him.” I told her softly. “He’s usually like that anyway.” Sungjong said something but it was muffled by Dongwoo’s hand. “I’m sorry, but I forgot to ask for your name?”

She seemed to hesitate at first, but she still answered. "Han Yuan.”

“Oh… I’m Kim Sunggyu.” The words felt strange on my tongue since it’s been a long time that I had to introduce myself to others.

“I’m Jang Dongwoo.” He smiled, but she didn’t smile back and just nodded.

“I’m Sungjong! Annyeonghaseyo!”

“Nam Woohyun. Nice meeting you.”

“Lee Sungyeol.”

“Lee Howon.” He gave a two-finger salute and she looked like she blushed and just looked away to hide it. “And he’s Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo didn’t look like he wanted to introduce himself so Hoya did it for him. I glared at him for his bad manners, and he just shrugged. Yuan opened her mouth as if about to say something, but she didn’t continue and looked out the window. Once again, we exchanged looks in confusion.

Boy, this girl is really weird.

(End of P.O.V)

(Yuan’s P.O.V)

 I was just half interested when they introduced themselves. It didn’t really matter, as long as they take care of my hand and bring me to Emmi in time. But when it was the handsome boy’s turn to speak, I felt giddy. Actually, all of them are good looking, but this one really caught my attention.

“Lee Howon.” He said it with a cute salute, and I felt warmth on my cheeks. I quickly looked away. “And he’s Kim Myungsoo.”

I turned my head and he was pointing at a certain boy at the back. I looked over my shoulder and he looked uninterested. He wasn’t even looking at anybody. I narrowed my eyes. He looks really familiar…… I was about to ask if I saw him somewhere, but decided not to and shut my mouth. As I looked at the road outside the window, the memory passed through my head, and my eyes widened.

YOU!!!!” I pointed a stiff finger at the man named Myungsoo. All of them were shocked at my sudden outburst. “You were that rude man in the coffee shop!”

He stared at me with puzzled eyes, but he seemed to realize it too and his eyes widened like mine.

“You were that clumsy idiot!”

“Hey, it wasn’t my fault! Your friend bumped my arm!”

“It was just an accident!” a different voice shouted, and it was Sungjong. Oh, so he was that immature boy. No wonder my blood boils everytime he speaks.

The other boys can’t help but watch the three of us yell. I was glaring at Sungjong, while Myungsoo was glaring at me. “Then say that to your friend. Tell him that it was actually your fault.”

“I’m sorry, okay?” he whined, and I rolled my eyes. He pouted and I can’t help but break. Ah, he was too cute to be mad at.

“Okay, okay! Whatever.” I crossed my arms but I forgot about my poor hand and slammed it into the door. “OUCH!!!!”

I heard someone snicker and it probably was that Myungsoo. Evil jerk.

“Oh, and by the way, my friend and I burned your dollars. We didn’t need payment from such a rude person.” I smirked, and he snorted. If only my hand isn’t like this I would have wiped that annoying face off him.

“So you were that girl?” Sungyeol asked. The jerk probably already told them about that happening between “The clumsy idiot and the rich brat.”

“Yes, I was that girl. Did he even say anything nice about me? So many, I guess.” I said sarcastically.

“Myung, it’s not very nice to yell at people, especially a girl.” Sunggyu told him. He was about to retort but Sunggyu cut him off. “Also, it was just an accident, so can’t you just get along already?”

NO!!!!” we yelled together, and immediately engaged in a glaring contest. Sunggyu sighed.

There’s no way EVER in hell that I’ll say sorry to that jerk. Never.

*****************************