Chapter 6 - Coincidence

Start from the beginning

As much as I love them, I can't tell them about this secret anniversary between Aaron and me because they would definitely not approve the idea. The policy at the club is very clear: if a Dominant fucks up, he gets punished by Aaron; but once he has received his punishment, the incident is over and shouldn't be brought up again. A Submissive doesn't get punished twice for the same occurrence of a mistake, so the rule also applies for Dominants. If Mark and Josh knew that Aaron, as the owner of the club and most important representative of its values, yielded to my requests for a reminder, they would probably get angry; hence the need to keep this secret and not to show them evidence. Anyway, that shouldn't be too much of a problem anymore since I promised Aaron that I wouldn't ask for it ever again. Besides, he went far enough this time and, seeing how long it took me to recover, I doubt that I will need another reminder.

Then there was the second part of the session, with the intense sex... There is no way Aaron or I would mention this to our friends because the four of us are like brothers. Of course, we were not raised together, but ever since we were kids, we have always spent the better part of our time together, and despite the kind of estrangement period after high school and throughout our higher education studies, there are bonds between us that nothing will ever break; bonds that are stronger than blood and that make us even closer than brothers.

What we did nearly a month ago was just... not a mistake, but the consequences of some things that happened in the past and that I don't wish to remember just now because I would rather forget them once and for all. My initial punishment and its first reminders didn't end up like this; it only started last year. I have never been a bottom guy, even before I became a Dom, but sometimes, guilt and pain make you need and beg for some stuff that you just wouldn't put with normally. This is exactly what it was in my case but trust me, my asshole clearly reminded me that it doesn't want that to ever happen again. I know, I know... How unfair for all the Subs that I fuck with my own fat rod! Well, that's just what it is. Some people like it up their ass, others don't. And as much as the prostate massage was blissful, I don't need that kind of pleasure to get my kicks.

On top of these three weeks during which I couldn't perform a scene properly and free of my moves, I also spent last week in Boston to attend a convention on osteopathy with Ethan and we even stayed there for the weekend. To say that I am eager to go back to the club - and finally re-expose my back - would be an understatement! Someone is definitely going to feel my fat cock up his ass! I have no idea about who will be available tonight and to be honest, I don't really care; I don't even need a masochistic Sub because I don't intend to play a full scene. All I want is to ram into an ass; hard! And pretty much all the Subs like that, so it shouldn't be a problem to find someone who is up for some rough sex.

With these thoughts in mind - and a twitching cock in my pants, I walk out of the building, yet still annoyed by this patient who didn't even bother to call back. I hastily walk to my car and drop my case on the passenger seat, brooding over the fact that I really hate losing my time. Just as I shut the door, I suddenly feel someone's gaze on me in my peripheral vision and notice a young man staring in my direction. Fuck! The guy really looks like the teenager I brought to my house last month! He is standing about two hundred yards away from me, so I can't really be certain, but the street lights are strong enough for me to decipher the expression of surprise on his face; surprise and fear. I am actually quite sure that this is him now. Unbelievable! For about two weeks after the day he ran away from my house, I spent about an hour each day looking around the shelters in Chicago and wandering the streets to see if I could find him; somehow, I wanted to give him another chance. I don't know why this homeless touched me in particular, but I just hoped to provide him with some help. And yet, after two unsuccessful weeks, I kind of gave up, thinking that he might as well have moved to another place; hopefully not anything worse.