Ch.12: Moonage Daydream

A/N: I'm sure you guys are getting tired of the excessive authors notes (plus I'm sure 90% of you don't even read them) but I have to apologize for this chapter. It's not very well thought through at all because I was trying to rush my ideas and I can't find any way to fix it without ruining the plot of the next few chapters. So just to warn you...

CAUTION: HORRIBLE WRITING AND DIALOGUE AHEAD. NOT VERY WELL THOUGHT THROUGH CHAPTER.

Sorry.

~o0o~

1 year later...

"Doctor!!!!" I screeched angrily.

I had awoken from my peaceful slumber at 4 A.M to see my bed chained to the roof of the TARDIS as we were swirling through the time vortex, with me in it.

"Yeeeees?" Doctor poked his head out of the door and looked at me innocently.

"Sorry to bother you, but would you mind telling me WHY MY BED IS STRAPPED TO THE TARDIS?" I yelled.

"Oh I don't know, I guess it just got up and strapped itself up there," Doctor teased.

I seethed with anger. The Doctor knew better than to mess with me early in the morning. Doctor gave me a teasing smile, "Happy April Fools day!"

"April Fools Day?! Doctor, it's the 4th of July!" I shouted.

"Oh...I always get those mixed up..." Doctor trailed off.

"Oh, when I get down there..." I seethed, leaving the threat hanging.

"How will you get down? It's funny, you're a very heavy sleeper," Doctor asked, obviously enjoying my angry state.

I glared at him, yelping as the TARDIS jerked, spinning rapidly. The stars blurred around around me and I began to feel sick. I normally couldn't feel any movement when I was inside the TARDIS, but outside...

"You look a little...green..."

"Good observation!" I yelled, "Now get me down from here!".

"Oh alright," Doctor sighed and went inside to land the TARDIS. Suddenly the entire thing began to shake violently. I yelped and clung onto my bed for dear life as we went spiraling out of control.

"Hang on!" Doctor shouted up to me, "The TARDIS is acting up!"

My comforter floated off of me and blew away into the distance, ice-cold winds whipping over me. "Great," I huffed, shivering. The TARDIS jerked once again, and I dug my fingernails into the wooden sides of my bed. I sighed exasperatedly as I saw smoke clouding up the starry landscape around me, created by the TARDIS. It made abnormal high-pitched wheezes, as if it were sick.

"Hold on! We're about to land!" Doctor shouted.

My knuckles turned white from my tight grip as we began to spiral downward, landing roughly. I extracted my fingernails from the bedboard and lay back on my pillow, the only part of my bed that had survived, other than the matress, breathing heavily. Doctor climbed up the front of the TARDIS and helped me down to the ground.

I glared at him.

"Alright, I'm sorry!" He held up his hands in surrdender.

I opened my mouth to spit a list of profanities at him, but I snapped it shut as I realized we had landed on a large ship. I knitted my eyebrows and trotted over to the railings on the side of the boat, peering over at the sides.

I gasped, taking a step back, "We're on the Titanic!" I breathed.

"No, we can't be! Why would the TARDIS bring us here?" Doctor ruffled his hair with one hand.

"You wanna take a look because it looks like the Titanic to me!" I said. "C'mon, let's get out of here. There's nothing we can do about this but leave, unless you want to stay until the ship sinks and drown," I started to walk to the TARDIS.

"No, wait, we have to find out why the TARDIS brought us here," Doctor replied, deep in thought. He began to walk in a random direction over the deck, leaving me to run after him.

I struggled to cover up my hamburger-printed pajamas with my arms, noticing the ladies around me wearing fancy old-fashioned silk dresses, their hair perfectly pinned up on their heads, while my hair most likely resembled that of Medusa after sleeping on it all night. They stared at me with judging eyes that made me want to crawl back in my bed that was currently chained to the roof of the TARDIS, which people were currently crowding around to marvel at.

"Doctor... I'm not exactly...dressed for the occasion," I whispered, rushing to stay beside him.

"We'll get you something soon, right now I need to figure out why the TARDIS brought us here," Doctor said.

"Well, how long is that going to take you? Because it's cold outside, and that's when the icebergs come in.".

"Whatever it is, we'll figure it out soon.".

We walked through a pair of large doorways into the center of the ship. I gasped in amazement. Sure, I'd seen the movie Titanic, but it was nothing compared to what the ship looked like in real life. A dazzling crystal chandelier dangled from the ceiling, glittering in the room's soft lighting. Long wooden tables stretched across the room, piled high with all kinds of food. A wide balcony swept across the upper area of the room, bustling with people, and a massive stone fireplace covered half of the right wall.

Doctor opened a door nearby us that turned out to be a little closet filled with coats and dresses. He handed me a dress, "Here, you go get changed back in the TARDIS, and I'll meet you at the front deck after I search for any signs," Doctor said. I nodded and took the dress into my hands, draping in over my shoulder. He handed me the key and we headed opposite ways.

The deck outside was deserted, giving that it was night and below freezing outside. I hurried my way over to the TARDIS, shivering violently every time my bare feet touched the cold wood. I fumbled for the key in my pocket and burst into the TARDIS, shutting the door behind me. The air was warm and cozy inside. I made my way to my bedroom, changing into the dress that I hadn't taken time to look at until now. I looked in the mirror and gasped. It was beautiful, with a milky-gold colored silk fabric that cascaded down from my waist spilled into a puddle over the ground by my feet, covering up the pair of dirty sneakers I had hastily put on. The top section was strapless and shimmery white. I rummaged for a hair brush in my bag, throwing clothes out from behind me. I pulled my hair into a fancy-looking bun, quickly fixed my makeup, and rushed outside to meet the Doctor.

The moment I stepped out chaos broke out around me. The entire ship rocked back and forth violently for a moment, throwing me to the ground, and stopped abruptly. I groaned and struggled to my feet, stumbling over to a faint outline standing on the dark deck that I assumed was the Doctor.

I tapped him on the shoulder, gasping as I felt something that was not flesh on my fingertips. I screamed, backing away, as I saw a massive metal creature turn towards me. It had a strange looking bar over its head, and it stared at me with empty eyes, looking almost human.

"Who are you? You must be deleted!" It said in a rough mechanical voice. It pointed its metal arm towards me, a gun rolling out of it. A blast of blue light shot towards me, and I fell to the ground.
__________

A/N: Hey at least it's Titanic movie themed right? Am I the only one who loves that movie?