Chapter 1

So I hope all of you guys will enjoy the first chapter of my story! I know it's gonna start a little slow but it will quickly escalate. Remember this story is very dark and very triggering. If you're easily triggered by depression, blood, and dark themes, read at your own risk. Please share, vote and comment anything you like to support this story.

"Hello there reader! My name is Alexis. Yes, yes I know I have a girly name.. But that's okay! I know what your thinking and no this story isn't like any other one. Because this is my story and so I will tell you about what happened when the world had ended. I have to be quick though for reasons you will learn...

________________________________
"Todays a very special day for me. It's my birthday and that makes everything so much more exciting ! I officially turn 17 today. Mommy and daddy must be as excited as I am ." I put on my slippers and ran downstairs.

Rule. 1 Everything is as it ever was before.

Rule. 2 Always take the pill every 12 hours.

Rule. 3 Never forget rule 1 and rule 2.

"Happy birthday!"

"Feliz comple anos mijo"

"Thanks mommy and papi I'm excited for school today. I'm gonna invite all my friends over. Is that okay? Did you make this all for me, I asked.

The bacon was nice and crispy while the eggs were almost perfectly made. And the french toast looked so fluffy and fresh!

"Of course it's all for you. You're our special little boy after all. Now me and your father have to run some errands before your party later. Besos mijito." Mommy kissed my forehead before heading out. Daddy came after and told me to have fun at school then ruffled my hair.

"Okay! Make sure you mommy doesn't get lost at the store again. I'll see you both after mi esquela." I responded stuffing my mouth full of food.

I couldn't resist eating as fast I could to make sure I wasn't late for school... again. After finishing up my breakfast I ran back to my room. "Let's see what could I wear today "?  I said looking for some nice clothes to wear.

My room is a refreshing mint green with lots of toys and anime figures. I have a bookshelf of video games and manga. There's a big window with curtains that were pure white.

I finally picked out a mint green shirt and jeans to wear for the day. Then quickly put on my clothes and after went into my jewelry box. The box was arodesent and would play a little tune when I opened it.

For some odd reason when I heard the tune it made me feel a certain way. The tune made me feel like I was missing something. I don't understand how such a pretty melody could do such a thing.

I looked for a hair clip then spread them all out. My hair would always get in my face.

"Hmm which one should I wear today ?" I finally found the right clip to use for my hair. Running over to my mirror I grabbed my hair brush. I started to comb my honey colored blonde hair. It's the same color as my mothers since she was a french women mixed with other races.

When my hair was finally combed I put on my little clip so my hair won't block my eyes. Then I put in my single eye contact to hide my "ugly eye".

It was a different color then the other one and so I had to wear a colored eye contact to hide it. It was something that I was just born with my parents told me. I thought there was nothing wrong with it but the other kids bullied me because of it. So my parents helped me hide it.