Chapter 16: Happy Valentines Day

P/s: this happened like a month ago and so, I plan to tell you guys what happened during that sweet day.
by: Jen

JEN'S POV

*KRIIIIINNNGGG*
Ugh. I hate that thing.
*BEEP*
I immediately grab my phone that was on the table.

6.38 AM
14 FEBRUARY

Well, that was written on my lock screen and yes, IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY.

"Okay, I feel lonely as fu--."
Then, a groan was heard next to me.

"I feel you, Jen. I'm still single too." Aylin said as she rolled herself out of bed.

"Yeah, let's go and treat ourselves with chocolate and get our nails done." I offered and the girl who was next to me a.k.a Aylin agreed.

Aylin went in the bathroom to shower and I was in the kitchen to cook breakfast.

What should i cook?
Scrambled Eggs?
Sandwiches?
Bacon and eggs?

I have no idea. Guess i will just make bacon and eggs.

As I focus on cooking the bacon, someone came out of the living room and went inside the kitchen, where i was cooking.

"WHAT ARE YOU COOKING?! ARE YOU COOKING BAECOON?? HURRY UP!! IM HUNGRY!!" shouted Darwin, into my ear. Ouch, is a microphone stuck in his throat?

"No, I'm not cooking Baekhyun but bacon. Now would you please help me cook or else you ain't getting any food at all." I threatened and Darwin rushed to help.

"BTW, I DIDNT SAY BAEKHYUN BUT BAECOON" Ugh, that guy rolled his eyes.

***

"GUYS!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!! GET YOUR BUTTS OFF THAT BED AND HAVE A REALLY GOOD DAY!!" ugh, Aylin is super exited for valentines day, although she doesn't have a partner.

"OKAY,OKAY, NO NEED TO SHOUT." Dan conplained but he took a seat at the large table that was infront of us.

Ace then came with Qait, Elfie and Austin.

A couple of minutes later, Mia, Ayrene and Zoella came.

"Ugh, now where are the other guys?" Qait rolls her eyes.

"Want me to wake them up?" Zaym who just came to the dining room offered and before we could answer, he already rushed to wake the sleepy heads up.

***

OH, THAT WAS A GOOD BREAKFAST.

I relaxed in front of the television with Aylin, Isha, Amy, Sofia and Tyler.

Ace was infront of the front door, asking for my permission. Why? She wanted to borrow one of my high heels. She took out my black 3 inch black heels and quickly tried to wear it.

"Where are you going? A date? Oh, that's right! TODAY'S VALENTINE'S DAY!" I asked Ace and she smiled shyly.

"Going on a date." and when Ace said that, as if on cue, Austin came out of his room, looking like he's preparing for a date.

His outfit matched Ace's.
Ace was wearing a yellow flower patterned dress that reached her mid thigh and Austin was wearing a white shirt, with a light yellow snapback on his head.