Chapter 8: OUT OF THE WAY!!

THIRD PERSON POV
"WAKE UP RISE AND SHINE COME OUT COME OUT!!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ace covered her ears at the loudness of Darwin who stood beside her calling out for them as she requested...

"You should really control your voice man.." He pouts and went to the table where the beverages and other food located. Isha came out "I knew you were the on who called us-"she stopped at the sight of the food.

"FOOD!!!!!"

She cried out rushing towards the table and before she could even dig in Jen stopped her. "Nu uh, we have to wait for the others..." she stated arms crossed.

"I'm surprised they're still asleep even when Darwin called for them.." Ace stated looking around to see Austin and Tyler playing video games and they were pushing each other while doing so probably to distract each other to win.

She turns back around and there was no sign of people still.. "Well Isha would you care to join me to-" The said girl knew what the other was trying to say, cutting her off she agreed.

__________________________________________

Tyrone groans rolling to the other side of the bed. He was then in contact with a body he remembered he slept alone on one bed.

Opening his eyes he screamed seeing someone with long black hair and it was covering the person's face. The other boys in the room woke up because of this and screamed when the person stood up falling to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"
"IM GONNA DIE ARENT I?"
"I NEED MY MOMMY!!!"

They wailed running out shock to see the girls are dripping wet with water. They all turn to the laughing shorty , Isha. "S-sorry it was just fun to watch! My gawd your reactions were worth it."

Finally, they realised they got pranked by Isha. She placed a bucket of water on top of the door and when the girls opened it, water dropped directly onto their heads.

Instead of getting mad, they joined the laughter. "Haha funny funny." Austin clapped his hands with rolling eyes not finding this funny at all.

"Now lets go eat!!!" Isha exclaimed but was stoped by the girls that just got out.

"We need to change first ya know or maybe take a shower..."

"You guys don't need to shower. You guys already did! Just go change your clothes!"

________________________________________

"LISTEN UP TODAY WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU TASKS THERE WILL BE TWO PEOPLE PAIRED UP OR MORE. THE ONE WHO GETS ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE ABLE TO ORDER THE LOSERS AROUND FOR A DAY! HOW ABOUT IT?!" The teacher asked. Amy raised her hand.

"Yes Amy?"

"Why do you have to be so loud?" The woman frowned and continued but now voice light.

"You have 3 activites. A hunt to find things in the forest,a water balloon fight,rock climbing and a suprise activity.Which one you all want first?"

The whole class shouted "THE HUNT!"

"Fine then list all these things down,

A leaf shaped like a heart

A petal from a white rose

A picture of a raflessia

A squrriel's nuts *2 pcs*