Chapter 1: First Day Of School

(wooooossssshhh le fav anime up there... i was bored sooo i put it there randomly.... waaaaat i like them! dont hate meh.)

Ace's pov

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
My hand accidentally smack the oh my so annoying thing. My sister jolts awake beside me at the sound of the alarm clock falling to the ground and that moment i wish it would have broken into pieces but luckily it's not it's time yet.... so sad

"What time is it???" Ally, my sister asked rubbing her eyes as she sat up .
"Don't know don't care, now shut up and lemme slleeeeppp."
Instead of sleeping i was then off the bed kicked by my sister's smelly foot.

Standing up i yelled, "What was that for?!" She rolled her eyes "Tch now that you are awake go take a shower first..."
I look up at the clock to see it is 6:30 in the morning.
"It's early and today's the last day of school"
"Correction.... today is the FIRST day of school" She said emphasizing the word first.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!?!?!?"
______________________________________

After a while of sitting around my aunt pulled up infront of my house.
"Bye mom, bye dad."
The two said people smiled and waved me good bye

Getting in the car, Ryan, my cousin grinned upon seeing me.
"Hey Ace what is the blah blah blah"
He started asking me about facts of the books he read.
"Ryan shut up, can't you see she is not even listening?"
The mother of his complained and the boy pouts before going back playing with his brother,Adam. It felt like minutes and all i did was look out the window probably waiting for titans to come with Levi killing them. I didn't even realise we are already in front of the school gates after all the day dreaming.

(Jenny!!!! Qait!!!!Elf!!!Lin!!! Where are u wen i need u?!)

Getting out i helped Ryan with his bag since he has a bag PROBABLY full of rocks...
Letting out a deep breath i turn to my cousin/neighbor, "Are you ready?"
He smirked "I was born ready."
Rolling my eyes i left him to go to my assigned class and obviously the class will be full with my weird family.

Damnn there are lootss of people
Stewpead me this is a frikking school
I sighed to see my class at the middle of the hallways.
Hell my heart is gonna burst out of my chest any second now i mean im pretty nervous..
Sigh...i hope t wont run into any problem dis yr.. like last yr...
(My gawd i hate last yr so much dun worry there will be flashbaks)

Yes!!! Im here sucka!!! Turning the door knob i slowly made my way in.
"ACE!!!!" Qaitlyn called out for me next to her is Elfie and the other seat was....empty...... before words can be exchanged i sprinted my way there.
"Gawd im shaking like a leave"
I stuttered out and my heart raced even more when few feets away is..... (nawt guna tell u ull find out soon anyways and he is probably guna read this cuz le frens wanted him too...)

"How are you my friend??"
Qait asked flashing me her big grin.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh nervous...."
"So gossip gossip gossip gossip"
Elfie soon joined our conversation. Yeaaaaa i keep on glancing at the guy behind me tho. I mean... i really want to wear that blue jacket of his... i mean come on it is blue!!!

After a while the school bell rang,"Jenny is late like always." The girl between me and Elfie stated. "Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf ." " i dont like Ben i like EJ okay???" Elfie frowned and i shrugged. "I don't care i'm gonna call you Elf anyways... Sooo-"
" SORRY I'M LATE HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE!!!"The door opens and came in Jenny who was panting holding onto her knees from all the running. "JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
_________________________________________
Jenny's pov

I arrived to school and ran for my life. The school bell rang and I silently cursed to myself. Why. Is. My. Class. So. Far?? I ran and ran as i reached for my classroom's door knob.

"SORRY I'M LATE HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE!!!" I cried out holding onto my knees before looking around. Yeah no teacher is here, lucky today huh? I sat next to my friend, Aylin who was very excited to see me and the teacher went in. Lessons started and I was pretty relaxed. Just hope that nothing bad happens again like last year, ugh hate to remember those times. But don't worry, It's all just a memory. Somewhere in the class, there sat 'him' who Ace was talking about. i looked at him for seconds and looked at Ace then repeated until i stopped when Aylin started a conversation.

****EDIT****

Anonymous' POV

Gosh... Why is summer vacation so short? I felt like all I did was sleep, eat and repeat. I don't f*cking like school but here I am, standing in the middle of the busy and hella packed hallway at school. Well, considered that this school is one of the top three private schools and the addition that this stupid school is ranked top in education, it is absolutely and more likely for the sh*tty hallway to be so jammed in the morning. Students were rushing with their books in their hands, they didn't even bother to look at what they were almost bumping into.

From the corner of my eyes, I spot a few people who everyone recognized. Every student who passed the white polished stairs would've glanced at them. The way they were standing, effortlessly yet elegant, the
way one of them crossed her arms to her chest; while smiling at her friend.

Standing on the stairs were 5 of them.

Ayrene. She had auburn colored hair that would move graciously when she laughed. Her dark icy blue eyes gave her a cold stare which I truly fear.

Darwin. He was very tall. He had black hair that shined when met with the lights. His dark brown eyes made him look as if he was a psychopath. Once you stare at his eyes, which showed no sympathy or even any humanity left, you are dead.

Dan. He was standing far from everyone else, just observing each of them, eyes smiling. For once, I thought one of them actually had conscience left. He was a blonde guy with a blue hood.

Tyler. He was playing an intense battle in his phone. He shouted and blew his also black hair in frustration. He gripped onto the innocent phone, never going to accept his currebt status; defeated.

Jennelle -or you could call Jenny. She had light brown hair with see-through bangs. She had tied her hair into a messy ponytail. Her hazel brown eyes glared into a random object as she talked on her phone.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My uniform did not look a tad bit great on myself. Yet on them they looked so great.

Our school's uniform was a white collared button-up shirt with a pleated grey skirt; a golden horizontal stripe was added to the bottom of the skirt to make it look better. Here comes the best part... We can either choose of wearing a tie or a bow-tie to wear. Same goes to the blazer and V-neck sweater vests, although it must be in the school designated colors; grey and gold. The blazers has a logo on the left top side just on the chest of the owner and the blazer has a few stripes of the colors black, white, gold and grey guiding the area near the neck and armpit area; (Because vests doesn't have sleeves.)So today... I chose a grey bowtie, golden colored blazer and decided not to wear my vest. It's just that I don't like

(Hah... When I mentioned the color gold, don't think our uniform is bling bling shiny shiz, okay? It's just a simple uniform.)

I look so sloppy. ;-;

Not so long after, the bell rang. Those five slowly went to their class which was separated from the usual classes, although they are of the same year.

I rushed to my classroom, my gaze following my friend Julie who was reading a book, making her lips pout and eyebrows almost meeting together.

I took a seat next to her. Smiling, I ask. "Studying?"