Chapter 10: Principal's request

Qaitlyn's POV

O.M.G.
Exams are literally tomorrow and we have the most little time to study.I cannot get a B in anything!

As father says, 2nd place is 1st for losers.

BEEP BEEP
30 messages from:ACE
3 missed calls from:ACE

Oh, Ace. I said with a smile as I roll my eyes.
I went and see what those messages were

Ace

Qaitttt
Qaitttt
Qaittt
Qaitt
Qaittt

What?

I dont get this math thing.

Ask Elfie
Or Darwin.

Ugh.Fine.

You do relize you're textin me at midinight for a math equation right?😂

And you do relize you replied right?hah, goodnight gurlfrenn💕

Goodnight Luv💓

So I turned my phone off and started studying again.And yes, I do realize its midnight. I seriously don't care if i fall asleep at school, I just wanna pass. I'll probably get coffee on the way to school anyways.

5.30 am.

"AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OHHH LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOO"

Wait..is that my morning alarm? OMG ITS 5 30

(Yes, my alarm ringtone is Justin Bieber's-Baby. NOT BECAUSE I LIKE THE SONG, because it encourages me to turn off the alarm in the morning.)

I was seriously studying until 5.30 am

Well,at least I'll past.

TO THE BATMOBILE!

aka the shower.

Jenny's POV

OH GOD, exams are tomorow!! Although i'm prepared, I'm still nervous. I don't want to get a 'B'!!!

It was already 10 pm and I was laying down on my bed. I switched off lights and went to sleep.

_____________________________

*5.30 am*

I woke up and wore my sports outfit.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" My mom yelled as i already ran out of the house.

There were only a few people at the park this early, i felt so pleased about that to be honest....I started jogging and soon after 30 mins i went back home and took a shower.

__________________________________

"What's for breakfast?" my dad asked my mom as he took a seat at the dining room.

"Blueberry pancakes for you, dear"my mom answered to my dad.

"And green tea for you, sweetheart" dad said, imitating my mom aftermom said what my drink was.

As I quickly finish my drink I packed my bag to go to school, ready for the exams.

FIRST SUBJECT WAS MATHS