88

Cameron

It's been 2 hours and they haven't let us know about Jamila. Kamiya won't stop crying and it's hurting me to see her hurt.

Mikah cried himself to sleep and Keisha is trying to maintain the twins. I can't sleep or anything until I know she's okay.

"Family of Jamila Anderson?" I heard.

I looked up and before I could lean up Kamiya was already walking toward her.

"She's my sister." Kamiya said

"She's okay now but we want her to rest. We have someone in there with her because she's currently on suicide watch because of the incident." She said

"But she's completely fine? Like alive?" Kamiya asked

"Yes." The doctor said

My phone rings and I look to see my father calling. I picked up and walked from them.

Anthony- I know who's doing all of this

Cameron- Who?

Anthony- Monica. She got Kamiya locked up and Jamila raped.

Cameron- Tell me you lying

Anthony- She wanted Kamiya out of your life and Jamila out of Mikah. The bitch is crazy.

Cameron- Imma kill that bitch

Anthony- I had some people get that captain. And we looking for Monica now.

Cameron- Why the fuck you keep letting her out of your sight? You ain't ever been like this.

Anthony- You don't understand

Cameron- What don't I understand? Y'all still fuckin or something? She already did a lot of damage and you just letting her walk free.

Anthony- She's your mother

Cameron- That bitch ain't no mother of mine. When I get a hold of her imma make sure she suffer more than you've ever made anyone suffer. She's gone feel what she's put me and my family though.

I hung up before he could say anything. I looked back and Kamiya was sitting on the chair. I walked over and took a seat.

"She good?" I asked

"Yeah the doctor said she went into shock. She's okay but they have to watch her." She said

"Imma get Keisha to take the boys and Mikah home. It's getting late." I said

She nodded and I walked to Keisha. She was on her phone.

"Can you take the boys to Kamiya house?" I asked

She looked up from her phone and nodded.

"Take Mikah with you and make sure you lock the door and turn the alarm on. Two guys named Keith and Cortez will be there. They have to show you badges before they can go in. They're guards." I said

"Okay." Keisha said

She shook Mikah and began to tell him.

"You sure she gone be okay?" Mikah asked looking at Kamiya.

"Yeah Jamila good she just on watch." I said

"Okay." He said

He got one of the twins and they both left. I went back to my wife and held her.

Karmen

I've had a cold for the longest and I think it's the flu. I was on my way to the hospital with my son. I thanked the Uber and walked in. I checked myself in and took a seat without looking at anyone. I made sure Brandon was comfortable before looking around.