Cuddles and Queries

The next morning.....

Mackenzie's POV:

Colby told me that he was coming back tomorrow. The thoughts I had in my head yesterday went because I trust Colby and I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I couldn't wait for him to come back. I was missing him so badly and I just wanted to be in his arms. 

****************************************

Colby's POV:

I was so glad to finally go back to Mackenzie. I told her I was coming tomorrow but I was really coming today. I just wanted to surprise her. I was really missing her. I guess that saying is true. The more time you spend apart, the stronger your feelings are for them. The more you realize how much you care about them.

After a very tiring flight, I grabbed my bags and caught a cab to take me to the hotel. We were still at the same hotel as I was only gone for two days. I still had the room key on me. I unlocked the door and opened it. 

Inside, Mackenzie had her back towards me. She was humming a song she was listening to with her earphones as she was folding some clothes and putting them in her suitcase. I very quietly put my bag down and went towards her. 

Mackenzie's POV:

I was just finishing putting my clothes away when I felt arms around me. I gasped and elbowed however was behind me. I heard a groan of pain and it sounded very familiar. I turned around and saw Colby, clutching his gut.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Love. I thought you were some stranger." I said, checking on him.

"I-it's fine. No harm done." he said. 

"Wait, you're back already?? I thought you were coming tomorrow??"

"Surprise." he said, making me smile. He cupped my face, giving me a very passionate kiss.

"I missed you." he said.

"I missed you too." I said. "You have no idea how bored I was without you. I literally had nothing to do."

"Well, I'm really tired. How about we cuddle for a bit??"

"Sure, I'm down."

*********************************************

One hour later.....

Colby and I cuddled for a bit until we were interrupted by Joe and Jon. 

"Good to see you back brother." Joe said. 

"Yeah, how did everything go with you know what??" Jon said, winking.

I was confused. What was he trying to say??

"Everything went perfectly fine Jon. Thanks for asking." Colby said. 

"Urrrr, what was he talking about??" I asked.

"About the NXT thing. Don't listen to him. He's messed up in the head anyways." Colby said. 

"Hey!!" Jon exclaimed.

"Jon, it's true so don't even bother." Joe said.

"I guess so." he sighed.

I still couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about. Was there even an NXT thing or not??