Awkward Moment

Mackenzie's POV:

I went to my house with the guys to pick up my luggage. I packed a bag full of clothes, shoes and other stuff. Once I picked everything up, we all went to the airport. We boarded the plane and I waited for it to take off. Colby was sitting next to me with Jon next to him and Joe next to me. The plane's engine started and I started breathing really heavy. 

" Mackenzie, are you alright? " asked Colby. 

" It's just that I have a fear of flying. It makes me nervous. " I explained. 

" Maybe this will make it better. " he said. 

He took my hand and held it softly. I have to admit, it did make me feel better. 

" Thanks Colby. " I said. 

He smiled at me as I waited for the plane to take off. After the plane took off, I put my earphones in and felt my eyes becoming heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.

**********************************************************

I woke up when I heard chuckles. I tried to lift my head but I felt something heavy on it. I managed to look to see Colby's head resting on mine as we were sleeping. I saw Jon and Joe chuckling at us. 

" Hey we were just sleeping. " I said, my cheeks heating up. 

" Yeah whilst holding hands. " said Jon. 

" What? " I asked. 

" Look. " said Joe. 

I looked down and saw mine and Colby's hands still held together from when the plane took off. I blushed and quickly moved my hand. I looked over at Colby who was still sleeping. I have to say, he looked really cute. Wait, what am I saying? He probably doesn't feel the same way about me. 

******************************************************

An hour later, we landed and went to the hotel and we all shared the same hotel room.

There were three beds and a couch. 

" Dibs on the first bed. " yelled Joe. 

" Dibs on the second bed. " yelled Jon. 

Colby looked at me and said, " It's ok Mackenzie, you take the third bed and I'll take the couch. "

" No Colby, I can't let you sacrifice your bed for me. I'll sleep in the couch. " I said. 

" No I can't let a beautiful woman sleep uncomfortably on the couch while I sleep peacefully on the bed. "  

" No Colby- " 

" Why don't you both just sleep in the same bed? " said Jon. 

" Dude. " said Joe. 

" I'm cool with that of you are. " said Colby. 

" I'm alright with that. " I said, blushing slightly. 

When I changed into my PJs, I jumped into bed. The bed was quite cold. I think I was shivering. Then Colby got into bed and he must've seen that I was cold because he said, " Mackenzie, are you cold? " 

" Slightly. " I said. 

He moved closer towards me in the bed and cuddled with me in the bed. I suddenly felt nice and toasty with my head nuzzled into his chest. 

" Better? " he asked. 

" Better. Thanks Colby. " 

" Goodnight princess. " he said, kissing my forehead. 

" Good night. " I said before drifting off to sleep. 

***************************************************************

In the morning, we all woke up and the boys got ready to go to the gym. 

" Mac, do you wanna come? " asked Jon.

" Sure. " I said.

********************************************************

We were in the gym and the boys were working out. Jon and I were competing to see who could lift the most weight. Obviously, Jon won.

" I will avenge my defeat. " I declared. 

" Haha, I'd like to see you try. " he said, high fiving me. 

Colby and Joe were wrestling in the ring and going over techniques. I wanted to wrestle so bad. 

" Can I have a go? " I asked. 

" Are you sure? " asked Joe. 

" Have you ever wrestled before? " asked Colby. 

" Yeah I used to wrestle with my brothers. " I said. " I'd win all the time. "

" Ok. " they all said. 

I got in the ring with Colby and we circled for a bit. I put Colby in a headlock and then he got up and did a drop kick on me. I reversed it and was about to go for a spear when I tripped over Colby's ankle and we both landed on the floor with Colby on top of me. We both stared into each other's eyes. He had beautiful chocolate brown eyes that would make a girl's heart melt. My heart was thumping. 

" So are you guys planning on making babies or something? " asked Jon. 

We both realised the position that we were in and quickly got up. Both Jon and Joe were laughing. My face must've gone as red as a tomato. It was so awkward.

Colby's POV:

Mackenzie tripped over my ankle and we both fell on the floor with me on top of her. I stared into her eyes. She had gorgeous hazel brown eyes and a beautiful smile. She was so cute. Wait, what am I thinking? She probably doesn't even like me that way.  Then Jon said, " So are you guys planning on making babies or something? " 

We both realised the position that we were in and we got up. We were both blushing. Since then, I couldn't stop thinking about her.