Taken By The Shield

Mackenzie's POV:

It's finally happening. I am finally going to see the WWE live show. And most importantly, I am finally going to be able to see the shield. I can't contain my excitement. 

I arrived at the arena and took my seat, which was right next to the barricade, as RAW started. Then I heard the Shield's theme play and I cheered as they walked down the stairs. My heart was pounding. I couldn't believe that I was looking at the Shield. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose came down one flight of stairs as Seth Rollins came down the other flight that was closest to me.

 When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he stopped, looked at me and smiled for a brief second. I was screaming in my mind. Total fan girl moment. I couldn't believe that THE Seth Rollins smiled at me. I felt so special.

They entered the ring and grabbed a microphone each.

" We came here because we want what we deserve. " said Roman.

I was screaming in my mind. I wanted to run up to them and give them all a massive hug.

" And what is that you may ask. " said Seth. " We want the WWE Tag Team Titles. " The crowd cheered.

" And until we get what we want...." said Dean.

Then all the lights went out so it was pitch black. I wondered what was going on until I felt two arms lift me out of my seat. My heart started pounding until I heard someone whisper to me, " Don't be scared, we aren't going to hurt you. Just don't say anything in the ring. "

That sounded like Seth Rollins. I was both happy and scared at the same time. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Then I felt myself being put down. The lights in the arena came back on and the crowd gasped when they saw me in the ring. I saw Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns behinds me with Seth next to me. I was more terrified then happy at that point.

" We are taking this young woman with us until we get what we deserve. " said Seth.

" Believe that and believe in The Shield. " Roman yelled into the microphone, which to be honest, made me jump a little bit.

********************************************************

I was backstage in the Shield locker room, when Roman came up to me.

" Sorry about taking you like that. " he said.

" Its ok. " I said.

" Really? " he asked surprised.

" Yeah, I mean, if another superstar or tag team took me, I would have been a bit annoyed but I love you guys so much so I don't mind. I've watched you on TV for as long as I could remember. I'm a huge shield fan. "

" Wow, thanks. So you're not scared? " he asked.

" No, if I love you guys, I can't really be scared of you right? " I asked.

" True. So what's your name? " he asked.

" My name is Mackenzie Smalls. " I said.

" Well nice to meet you Mackenzie. I'm Roman as you know but my real name is Joe. " he said. " Just to let you know, you might be stuck with us for a while. might be a few weeks, a few months. " he said.

" Really? Ok, well what am I gonna do about my clothes and things? " I asked.

" Well we could stop by your house later and you could pack a bag before going to the airport. " he said.

" Ok. " I said. " Hey can I ask you something? " I asked.

" Sure. " he said.

" Well, I've always dreamed of meeting you guys and I've always wanted to give all you guys a big hug. " I said.

" Bring it in. " he said.

I gave him a big friendly hug. I was freaking out at the thought that I, Mackenzie Smalls, was hugging Roman Reigns.

Then I saw Dean Ambrose walk over.

" Hey I want a hug. " he said.

I pulled away from Roman and ran and gave Dean a huge hug. I pulled away and we started talking.

" So your name is....? "he asked.

" Mackenzie. " I said.

" I'm Jon. You got a pretty name. I might just call you Mac though.  " he said.

" Thanks. And you look sweeter than in the ring. " I said, laughing.

" Yeah I got a bit of a bad boy reputation. I'm only sweet to people who seem nice and you look nice and I hear that you are a huge fan of the Shield so we will be besties in no time. " he said.

" Absolutely. " I said.

Then Seth Rollins walked into the locker room. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

" Whoa, easy there girl. " he said.

" Sorry. I'm just a huge fan. " I said. Then I whispered to him, " Don't tell the other guys but you're my favourite. " I said.

" That's nice to hear. What's your name? " he asked.

" I'm Mackenzie Smalls. " I said.

" I'm Colby. So you're gonna be stuck with us for a while you know? " he said.

" I know but I don't mind. I love you guys and you all seem really sweet. " I said. " So not to be a pain, but why did you take me out of everyone else? Not that I'm complaining or anything. "

" Oh......well....because..."

" Colby, can you help me with something? " Jon yelled.

" Sorry got to go. " he said.

" It's fine. " I said.

He gave me a kiss on my cheek before he left and I felt my cheeks heat up. THE Seth Rollins kissed my cheek. I was jumping up and down in joy. These next few months are going to be amazing.