I'm So Lucky

Mackenzie's POV:

I woke up the next morning in Colby's arms. The memory of last night played in my head. I still can't believe it happened. I looked over at him and saw him smiling in his sleep. He looked so cute. I stroked his hair back and heard him mumble in his sleep, " Mackenzie, I really like you. You're so beautiful. " Awwww he must be dreaming about me. I kissed his cheek and he stirred.

He woke up and said, " Morning Princess or should I say new girlfriend. " 

I blushed and said, " Morning baby. " 

He gave me a kiss on the lips and then we heard a thump on the floor. We saw Joe and Jon who had dropped his glass of juice. 

" When did this happen? " asked Joe. 

" Last night. " said Colby. 

" Wow, when we said to ask her out soon, I didn't think you would ask her so soon. " said Jon. 

" Well he asked me last night when I couldn't sleep. " I said. 

" Well congrats guys. " said Joe. 

" Thanks. " we both said. 

***********************************************

We got up and got ready for the day. Today was Monday Night RAW but we still had a few hours to kill so we went to the fair. I went on the big roller coaster with Joe. When we both got off, we were so dizzy that we had to hold on to Colby and Jon to stand up straight. 

" BEST RIDE EVER!!! " we both said, high fiving each other. 

Then me and Colby went on the Ferris wheel together. When we got to the top, we took some selfies and maybe shared a few kisses.  Then me and Jon went on the bumper car together and bumped into everyone in our way. 

A few hours later, we made it to the arena. I didn't have a match so I stayed in the shield locker room. I had my earphones in and was listening to my favourite song Halo by Beyoncé. I couldn't help singing along to it.

' You're everything I need and more. '

' It's written all over your face. '

' Baby I can feel your halo. ' 

' Pray it won't fade away. ' 

' I can feel your halo halo halo. '

' I can see your halo halo halo. ' 

' I can feel your halo halo halo. ' 

Then I heard clapping. I turned around and saw Colby, Joe and Jon. I felt my cheeks heat up. 

" Wow that was amazing. " said Joe. 

" I didn't know you could sing like that. " said Colby. 

" Thanks. " I said. 

" You should have taken part in a singing show or something. " said Jon. 

" I did actually. Before I took and interest in wrestling, I went on America's got Talent. I made it to the semi finals but I didn't make it further. " I said.

" That's too bad. You're really good Honeybee. " said Joe. 

" Thanks Ro. " I said. 

" Honeybee? " asked Colby and Jon. 

" Yeah she's like my little sister so I call her that. " he said. 

These guys are so sweet. I'm the luckiest girl ever. My life has changed completely.