The Day Everything Fell Apart

2 months later...

Mackenzie's POV:

My relationship with Colby was going great. Everyone knew about our relationship. We had learnt so much about each other. We were really happy together and Joe and Jon treated me like their own sister. I made friends with a few divas too. Nikki, Brie, Paige, Kaitlyn, AJ Lee, Natalya and Naomi. 

As for my career update, I lost my championship match but I was ok with it because I think it would have been too early to become champion. With Money in the Bank round the corner, I plan on winning the briefcase. 

Tonight's Monday Night RAW. I was in the shield locker room getting ready for my match. Colby, Joe and Jon walked into the room. 

" Now that's what I'd like to see everyday. " said Colby and I finished my stretches. 

" Shut up. " I said, slapping him playfully. 

" So Honeybee, who have you got your match against? " asked Joe. 

" Summer Rae. " I said. 

" That Barbie girl? The one that can't wrestle at all? " asked Jon. 

" Yeah. " I said laughing. 

Then AJ and Kaitlyn came looking for me. 

" Hey Mac, let's go. " they said. " Your match is next. " 

" Coming. " I said. " Bye guys. " 

" Bye. " they said. 

" I'll be watching. " said Colby. 

I gave Colby a kiss and walked out. 

***********************************************

I won my match and was celebrating in the ring when I heard CM Punk's theme blast through the arena. What was he doing here? He came into the ring and hugged me. What was going on? 

" Storyline. " he whispered into my ear. 

A storyline? I'm pretty sure I would have known if I had a storyline or not. Then he slammed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but then kissed back since it was a storyline. 

****************************************************************

I went backstage to the Shield locker room to see Colby looking really angry. He saw me and walked up to me. 

" How could you?? " he asked. 

" What do you mean? " I asked, concerned. 

" You......you cheated on me. " he said. I could see tears forming in his eyes. 

" WHAT!!! I never cheated on you. " I said, tears flowing down my cheeks. 

" You kissed Punk out there. I can't believe you. " he said, tears flowing down his face. 

" No he told me it was a storyline. " I said. 

" Don't say that. I asked Triple H and Stephanie and they said there was no storyline. " he said. 

" What??? But he- " I said. 

" Save it! You know what?? We're over. " he said. 

" No please let me explain. " I said, slowly breaking down. 

" There's nothing to explain. " he said walking towards the door. When he got to the door, he stopped and turned around. 

" And to think, I was gonna admit to you that I loved you. " he said, more tears streaming down his face. Then he walked away. 

He was gonna tell me he loved me!! He just broke up with me?? I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I needed to see Punk.

*****************************************************************

 I ran to his locker room and barged in. 

" Hey beautiful. " he said. 

I slapped him on the face. 

" How could you? " I screamed. 

" Come on, you know you would much rather be with me than the hound Seth. " he said. 

" Shut the fuck up. You made him break up with me. I can't believe you said it was a storyline. If you fucking come near me again, I will rip you head off. " I said. 

" You know what?? Fine!!  Lots of other girls like me anyway. " he said as I walked out the locker room. 

I picked up all my stuff and left for the hotel. 

*************************************************************

When I got to the room me and Colby were sharing, I saw all of his stuff were gone. I changed into my pjs and tried to take my mind of Colby. The memory of him breaking up with me played over and over in my head. 

" You know what?? We're over. " 

I slid down the wall as I cried. I had a picture in my hand of both me and Colby when we went on the Ferris wheel. I slowly started to drift asleep. 

*********************************************************

Colby's POV: 

I was broken. I couldn't believe Mackenzie would do something like that. I went back to the hotel and grabbed all my things. I went to Joe and Jon's room and put my stuff there. 

" You know, I really don't think Mackenzie would do something like that. " said Joe. 

" Yeah I know we've only known her for two months, but I know she wouldn't do something like that. She's a very honest girl. " said Jon. 

" I saw with my own eyes. She cheated on me with Punk. " I said. 

" There must be a reasonable explanation for this. " said Joe. 

" I don't wanna talk about it. I knew I shouldn't have asked her out in the first place. She turned out exactly like Leighla which I was trying to avoid. " I said, tears starting to form. 

" I think this is different. " said Jon as they walked to their room. 

I got into bed and started thinking about what happened. I had the selfie that me and Mackenzie took on the Ferris wheel in my hand. Tears flowed down my face as I slowly fell asleep.