19

A/N PLEASEEEE REAADDD :)

I'm so sad right now. This is the last Chapter. The journey of Aramelle and Xavier will end here. 

Two readers wanted me to do a Character Q&A and I loved the idea so I agreed! Please ask your questions in the comment section. You can ask any questions you want to any Character you want! I'll make an extra Chapter for the Q&A and the Characters will answer the questions there. I can't wait for it! <3 

Don't worry I'll do a last authors note as well (obviously for this book) So stay tuned for that!

Now enjoy this Chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

Aramelles POV

My head was pounding and I couldn't move my body. I felt everything around me. People are sitting in this room but I can't open my eyes. Come on Aramelle. You can do it. 

I concentrated on moving some part of my body and it worked!

"Oh my god James... She moved her fingers. Ara? Can you hear me? Please open your eyes honey. I know you can do it... You are strong." A soft voice encouraged me to open my eyes and with a little bit of a push from myself I did it!

Sunlight was beaming through the windows making me shut my eyes quickly. Finally they adjusted to the bright light.

A hand was holding mine, so I followed the arm and saw Emma?

"E-Emma?" God I need water. I can't even recognize  my own voice any more.

"Aramelle thank god! I knew you could make it. Thank you moon goddess." 

"W-W-Water p-please." Emma quickly nodded and moved around and filled a cup full with water. I snatched it away from her and gulped it down. Ahh much better!

"Did I make it out alive?" I asked not so sure. "Yes honey you did it. I'm so happy! After that bastard shot you. Me and James took you to the hospital." She hugged me and I hugged her back. I heard a door being opened and I saw James.

"Thank you so much to the both of you! I can't ask for better friends. This means the world to me!" I cried in happiness. "Wait how long was I out?"

"For two weeks..."

"Oh no my baby! E-Emma i-is it d-d-d-dead?" Please no. My life will fall apart, if my only hope is gone...

Emma sighed and looked towards James. "We don't know Aramelle the doctor didn't tell us..."

She presses a button and a few minutes later the doctor came in. "Luna I'm glad your awake."

"Don't call me Luna! My name is Aramelle." I snapped at him, but I felt bad instantly.

"I'm sorry... Aramelle. I'm here to tell you the good news. The baby is still alive!" 

I broke down crying in happiness. Emma and James hugged me tightly. Thank you so much God!

"How is this possible? I-I mean I got shot... in the stomach."  Was he lying?

"Yes you got shot in the stomach, but the baby has Alpha blood in it's veins. The pup is really strong. He or she was really lucky." And that again reminded me that the baby was Xavier's as well. He can not come near me or the baby ever again!

After doing some check ups, the doctor left us alone. Me and Emma were overjoyed. Little one was still alive!

"I can't believe it Aramelle! I'm so happy. I got to be the godmother and her favorite aunty! We have to go baby shopping as soon as you are out of here. And we have to prepare..."

She was cut of by the door, which was slammed open, by non other than...

Xavier.

"NO NO NO NO GET AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. DON'T, IT HURTS PLEASE." Every single memory I went through came back as soon as I saw this monster. Every slap, every cut, every electric shock... NO

Emma stood in front of me protectively. She didn't allow him to be near me. God bless her.

"P-Please A-Aramelle let me at least apologize... " I calmed down slightly and told Emma that it was okay. She still didn't leave my side and I was thankful for that. 

I nodded for him to continue.

"I-I know what I did was not acceptable and I hurt you in the worst way I can. You don't have to accept my apology and I don't force you to. Look I'm just so so so sorry princess." He fell on his knees and started crying.

But I didn't feel any pity.

"The baby is still alive." He shot his head up and looked me in the eye. His eyes wandered towards my stomach and he took a step closer. Now he was standing near me, his eyes fixed on my belly.

Slowly Xavier raised his hand and caressed my stomach gently. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm the worst father. I always dreamt of having my own children, but now the thought, that I nearly k-killed you... is eating me alive. Just know that I love you so much and your mommy as well..." He placed a gentle kiss on my stomach and stood up, while looking down at me.

"You do know that you can't be in our life anymore? I won't let him or her see you ever..." I told him.

"I understand..."

"I Aramelle Watson reject you Xavier Black as my mate."

He kissed my forehead and belly one last time. "But please at least send me pictures of the baby once year?" He asked desperately. I nodded.

"Thank you so much princess." With that said he left mumbling "I love you."

I was trying so hard to keep my tears in place. 

Placing my hands on my belly I muttered softly.

"Now it's only you and me baby... We'll get through this."

The End (You can find the Sequel on my profile)

-SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL 

________________________________________________________________________________

And that's a wrap! What do you guys think about the ending of this story?

Don't worry I'll be doing a last authors note. If you have any questions and wishes for this book than let me know! I will take every request seriously!

And don't forget to ask your questions in the comment section. I'm doing a CHARACTER Q&A. 

Don't forget to read the bonus chapters! 

Sincerely <3

-Hamsasana