8

Xavier's POV

I didn't go to school today, because I had a lot of pack business. Aramelle must be worried, but I'll text her later, now that I have her number. Paperwork was piling on my table. I hadn't done much since I found Aramelle. Currently I'm investigating about Peter. He's a major threat to the pack. My tracker is sitting right beside me and trying to find out who Peter's child is. That child is his weakness. I sighed and put my head in my hands. This situation was taking a toll on me.

Me and the packs tracker were working on some plans, when James blasted through the door.

"James I told you not to barge in my office like that!" I told him calmly, trying not to lash out.

"I'm sorry Alpha... I- I t-think I- I know who Peters c-child is Alpha..." He stuttered, as if he was still in shock. 

"WHAT WHO'S THAT BASTARDS CHILD TELL ME?!" I roared.

Aramelles POV

Lunch was over and I still didn't see Xavier. Where is he? I was in the bathroom to freshen up my make-up. I don't wear a lot, but if I do than it looks caky all the time. Oh well nothing a MAC fix plus can do. 

The bell rang indicating that, the first period after lunch is going to start in five minutes. I sat in my usual seat, when a pretty girly approached me.

"Hi I'm Liza can I sit next to you?" She asked me smiling. "Yeah of course! I'm Aramelle by the way." 

"Oh we know. You are Alpha Xavier's mate!" She was literally jumping. O-okay? 

"What do you mean Alpha Xavier's mate." What is it with these people calling Xavier Alpha? I have to ask him that.

"N-nothing... HEY i absolutely love your hair!" Nice change of topic Liza ugh. I rolled my eyes and concentrated on the teacher. 

Xavier's POV 

I just couldn't believe what James said. T-this just can't be possible. I have to see myself. What if SHE is responsible for everything happening in the pack? What if SHE works together with Peter? No I can't let that happen. I will destroy everyone, who harms my pack.

My Range Rover was driving a high speed down the road. I was waiting for Aramelle outside the school. She was walking out of the building and saw me. 

"Xavier! Hey. I was looking for you." She came and kissed my cheeks. I only nodded and told her to get in the car.

I was driving us to a small café. I can't jump to conclusions right now. Glancing to my side, I saw that Aramelle was indeed wearing a necklace. I couldn't see the pendant, but i'll ask her that in the café.

"Aww this café is so cozy. I can't believe, I never saw this." Aramelle gushed. "Yeah it's really small so people don't really see it. But I like it that way." I told her.

As soon as we walked in, Linda came and greeted us. She's a sweet sixty year old woman. "Hi Xavier long time no see! Who's this lovely lady?."

"She's my girlfriend."  

"Take a seat honey, I'll bring you guys something it's my treat." She told us smiling softly. Aramelle quickly interrupted. "Oh no you don't have to. I can pay for it."

"Don't be silly. I know this little guy since he started high school. You are the first he ever brought here." With that said she was gone.

Linda brought us chocolate chip cookies with a vanilla milkshake. My favorite. Finally I can talk to Aramelle about the necklace. "Can I see your necklace? I always saw you wearing this."

"Yeah sure." She took the necklace out of her shirt and showed it to me. What I saw made my breath hitch.

No.

No.

No.

No.

It was the exact same symbol.

"My dad gave this to me, when I was twelve. He said if I wear this, it will protect me from everything." She smiled and looked down as if she was recalling the memory.

Seems like I found Peter's little weakness. I thought and smirked slightly.

Time to make a plan...

_________________________________

I managed to update today! I'm so sorry that this chapter is short.

Next update is going to be on Tuesday!

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)

Have a nice day!

-Hamsasana