10

Aramelles POV

I woke up feeling drowsy and tired. I noticed that I was in a guys bedroom. What? How did I get here?

OMG... What if I got to drunk and slept with someone! Xavier wouldn't forgive me for this. Sh*t!

I looked around and saw white and grey walls. With a huge king size bed, which I'm currently laying on. In front of me was a gigantic picture of a black wolf.

Black wolf...

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

That can't be true! Xavier just transformed himself in a wolf?! H-how...

I heard the door being opened by someone and saw Xavier walking in. My whole entire body was shaking in fear. I crawled backwards to the headboard. I took the pillow and threw it at him.

"Aramelle... calm down." He told me calmly while taking cautious steps towards me. "CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN YOU CALM DOWN WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND FREAKING TRANSFORMED HIMSELF IN A WEREWOLF! OH MY GOD NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE. THAT'S WHY MY DAD DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO GO TO THE WOODS!! OH MY G-!"

"Aramelle! Shut up and let me explain!" He broke off my freak-out rant and stood in front of me, while holding down my arms. I screamed bloody murder and started punching and kicking him. "LET ME GO YOU WOLF THING!"

"Princess... please let me explain it to you. I promise you can go after that." He looked like a lost puppy. I felt bad and gave in. "O-okay b-but please d-don't hurt m-me..." I stuttered.

"Baby I could never... Okay let me start with my explanation and please don't interrupt me." I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"Aramelle... I'm a werewolf. We are a species created by the moon goddess. And every wolf has a  soulmate. We are destined to be together forever... When we touch our soulmate we'll feel tingles and an overwhelming need to protect them. Mates will do everything for each other. The male wolf has to mark the female, so everyone knows who the female belongs to. Then there is the mating process..." He stopped and blushed slightly. Woah Xavier blushed.

"Marking and mating? How does that work?" I asked him.

"Well marking is when I bite you basically between your neck and collarbone right here." He touched me there and I shivered slightly from the contact. "Don't worry the bite won't hurt. It's pure pleasure. After that it will turn in a tattoo with the initials of the male."

"Mating is actually a 'wolf-word' for making love. After we mate and mark, the mating process is completed."

"Oh wow... This is a lot to take in. That's why you were so possessive on my first day here?" I raised my brows. "Yeah. Male wolfs are dominant."

"What does Alpha and Luna mean? I've heard it around school." I asked, remembering these weird words.

" An Alpha is the leader of a pack and the Luna is his mate which means she's the female leader. She's also a mother to the pack. She takes care of the pack members on an emotional level."

...

...

Wait... People in school called Xavier 'Alpha Xavier' that means he's the Alpha and I'm his mate...

OH MY GOD 

NOOO I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF OTHERS. I CAN BARELY TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!

"Xavier I-I don't know if I can do this I'll be a horrible Luna..." I stuttered out insecure. "Hey baby... look at me. We are equals which means I'll be here every step of the way. I'll support you don't worry." He rubbed my back up and down.

"How about you stay here for a week and see how things go? You can think about it and than let me know." He made a pause and continued, "If you still don't want to than I'll let you go and you won't see me again." 

"Xavier no. I accept you the way you are okay? I'm going to stay here for a week. I won't lose you." I held my hands on his cheeks, rubbing my thumb under his eyes.

I will stay with him for a week. I need this. We both need this. My dad isn't here anyway and I'll deal with Mary.

Xavier's POV

My plan is going smoothly. Peter your precious daughter is in my control now... Everything is going to change.

Aramelle is currently sleeping and I went into my office. I researched about Aramelle's family and found out that she had no one only her father. But there is this Mary... She was with here since Aramelle was a child. Guess I have to eliminate her. I mean come on Peter killed two of my pack members and my father. I gritted my teeth but smirked after thinking about my plan.

I mind-linked the best fighter in our pack and ordered him in my office. And soon there was a knock.

"Alpha. What can I do for you?" He asked me curtly. "I want you to kill someone for me." I handed him over the address and the picture. 

"B-but Alpha She's h-human... It's a-against the law..." He stuttered out.

"ARE YOU QUESTIONING YOUR ALPHA? I KNOW WHATS BEST FOR THE PACK SO DO IT!" I roared. "Make sure you leave the corps there. I want them to suffer..." I added.

"Yes Alpha."

I sighed satisfied and leant against my chair twirling a pen in my hand.

Poor Marry... I thought and grinned evilly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yaayyy I'm done with chapter 10. I'm sorry that this chapter is short! I have so much going on. But don't worry I'm currently updating 2-3 times a week so that makes it up! :) But guys....             WE HAVE  REACHED OVER 600 READS THAT'S INSANE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Please Vote and Comment! 

(Next update on Sunday)

love you all :*

-Hamsasana