4

Aramelle's POV

I woke up from my weird dream about a beautiful amber eyed wolf. I just can't get the wolf out of my mind, since I saw it in the forest from my window. I let out a loud sigh and padded to my bathroom to get ready for school. Makeup or no Makeup? My question every morning. No Makeup it is.

I did my usual morning routine and walked out of the house. I always try to be tumblr, like these Youtubers you see in their morning routine videos, with the perfect breakfast and skin care stuff. Trust me it's not possible. I'm a huge mess. 

I glanced at the forest one last time and decided that I would go for a walk after school. The weather is really nice today. The sun shines brightly with a clear blue sky. It made this unique place look more breathtaking. I'm a city girl and always will be but I can't deny that this village is beautiful. So mysterious... Just like the people here.

After 15 minutes I finally arrived. It took  longer for me today than usual. I just appreciated the view in front of me. I should do that more often. I opened my locker and a yellow note fell out.

*Hi beautiful.

I just wanted to apologies for my stupid behavior yesterday. I'm so sorry Aramelle.

 I never meant to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me?

-Xavier*

The butterflies in my stomach started to flutter. He thinks I'm beautiful!!! Oh my god snap out of it Aramelle! You don't even know him. What's wrong with you?! 

I looked around to see where Xavier was. He really needs to apologies to Edward. Oh no. How could I be so careless! I didn't check on Edward after the encounter with Xavier yesterday. I'm horrible. He was kind enough to be my friend while everyone was being weird around me. I still had 20 minutes until school started so I went to search for Edward. There finally. I found him outside at the outdoor lunch tables.

"Edward!" 

"Hi little girl." Thank god he isn't angry. "Look I'm so..."

"You don't have to apologize for what happened Aramelle." He interrupted me. "He punched you because of me. I should apologize.I'm really sorry!" I told him really sad and ready to cry. I guess he heard the sadness in my voice and hugged me. "Ssh... it's okay. Our kind get's possessive. He punched me because I touched, what belongs to him..."

Our kind? First the two girls and now Edward as well?

"What do you mean our kind? You touched what belongs to him? You and Xavier had a feud going on before I even came? Why did you touch it anyway? What is it?" I bombarded him with questions. "Woah easy there little girl" He laughed. "Don't call me that!" I snapped at him.

"Whatever you say... little girl." He burst out laughing and sprinted away. I was to lazy to chase after him. Damn it. He changed the subject. With that thought I walked to my first class. Math. Absolutely amazing.

There he sat. In all his glory. Xavier. I glanced at him and took a seat beside the window. I was listening to my boring, fat math teacher, when something landed on my desk. I opened it.

*And do you forgive me? -Xavier*

I wrote down a *Idk...* and threw it back to him, when the teacher wasn't looking.

The bell rang, I packed up my stuff and left the classroom. 

"Hey wait up!" Xavier called for me and I waited for him. "What?" I asked him rudely even if I didn't mean it that way. "I really want to make it up to you. Do you have any plans, after school?" He asked me with hope filling up his eyes. 

"Actually yes. I wanted to take a walk in the forest after school so maybe another time?" And with that I walked away. "In the forest? You can't go there."

"Who are you to tell me where I can and can't go?!" I was so pissed off. He is so damn bi-polar.

"Aramalle I'm being serious here..."

"Well I'm serious to. So leave me alone!" With that said I went to my next class. School was finally over and I was getting really excited. I walked back home and put all of my stuff on the desk. I sprinted to my walk in closet and picked up some clothing that would be suited for the forest.

Xaviers POV

Rouges are roaming around my territory. Damn. Aramelle is in danger...

---------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter:)! Next update on Sunday.

Don't be a ghost reader xD

Have a nice day

Hamsasana