16

(WARRNING VIOLENT CONTENT)

Aramelles POV

I woke up from whatever slumber I was in and groaned from the headache I was having. This was far worser than a hangover. But as soon as I came out from my haze, I noticed my weird surroundings. Where am I? I was sitting in a weird looking chair and was handcuffed towards it. Damn this chair is really uncomfortable.

I looked around and realized that this is a torture room. There were a lot of different knives and guns. Devices that I don't want think about. What am I doing here and who brought me here? While looking around my gaze finally drifted to Xavier's.

"Xavier where am I." I was actually really curious. Is he playing a prank on me? Cause this is definitely not funny.

"Welcome to your doom my love..."

"Xavier this is not funny. Why am I being handcuffed to a chair? Let me go I have better things to do!" Seriously no one has time for that and I'm hungry.

He smirked evilly and walked around the chair tauntingly. Okay now he's scarring me.

"X-xavier please s-stop this is n-ot f-funny..." I stuttered out. Something in my gut is telling me that he's actually being serious.

"HOW DARE YOU TO ACT LIKE THAT! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE LYING! DID YOU GIVE SOME INFORMATIONS TO PETER HUH?" He screamed and I flinched back. How does he know my father's name? And what acting? Xavier has seriously lost it this time.

"Xavier calm down. What are you talking about?" This time my voice came out more confident.

"Oh my dear mate you are going to get it big time. You know why? Because I hate actors and liars!" He spat out and raised his hand to slap me across the face...

D-did he just s-slap me? My world stopped for a few minutes and I the only thing I heard was a loud beep sound. 

My left cheek was throbbing and tears started to spill from my eyes. "How could you?"

"YOU AND YOUR FATHER ARE HUNTER'S THAT'S HOW I COULD DO IT! YOU FILTHY BASTARDS KILLED MY FATHER!" He screamed and punched the wall beside him leaving a hole.

Omg...

"W-what do y-you mean hunters?" My dad doesn't shoot ducks and birds or rabbits and neither do I.

He again slaps me across the face but this time much harder. I cried and cried. I just wanted to protect my baby. I thought mates couldn't hurt each other. 

"You know what Aramelle? I have enough of your stupid lies. Rot in hell!" He shouted and walked towards me with furious steps.

"Xavier stop it! This doesn't even make sense to me. What has this to do with my father? You are confusing me." I sobbed. "A-and please d-don't hurt me Xavier. E-Espacially not now..."

"SHUT UP!" He strides across the room towards something that has a lot of buttons. "This is what you get! Enjoy my gift dear mate your worst nightmare has started."

And then I felt it.

Electric shocks flowing through my body painfully and really slowly. I screamed my heart out and pleaded him to stop. Why is he doing this to me?

The pain was unbearable. I just wanted to die then and there.

I hope my baby is safe. I can't tell him about the little one. He will torture it to.

Emma's POV

I heard it. We all did. Her painful screams. It was piercing through my ears. I wanted to block it out, but I can't forget the promise I made to myself.

NO.NO.

 I promised that I will protect her and the baby. This can't be happening.

The Pack was already devastated. They finally had a Luna after a long time and now she's being tortured by their own Alpha. This is a disaster. I have to ask James maybe he can help me. I ran into our room and saw him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I guess he could feel our Luna's pain as well.

"Emma... everything is my fault. I told Xavier that Aramelle wore the same necklace with the symbol on it." Tears started to flow from his eyes and he hugged me tightly.

"I betrayed our Luna, Emma. Even my wolf is disgusted with me." He was shaking in my arms.

"Hey baby ssh... It's not to late we can still safe her right. Please tell me if there is a way we can help her." I asked with hope. I can't give up. 

"N-No Emma it's to late. He will kill you if any of us interfere." I felt horrible. Xavier is destroying his only happiness. Yes Aramelle may be Peter's daughter, but everyone knew she has nothing to do with it. Xavier is only thinking with his revenge filled mind and not the part where he loves Aramelle. His wolf is probably dying right now. Poor thing doesn't deserve this human.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and sobbed my heart out for my friend and her baby. This is not something I wished for her. I should have helped her escape. But at the same time I can't do anything to help her. Xavier put me and everyone else in the pack on an Alpha command. We can't disobey him. He's a Monster. 

James hugged me tightly and we cried in each others arms for our Luna. For our Pack and our future.

Please Moon Goddess help her and the baby...

________________________________________________________________________________

._. 

No words left...

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section!

Over 5K readers guys! THANK YOU! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. EVERYTHING IS GOING SO FAST!

I appreciate every single comment and vote <3

I love you all:*

Sincerely 

-Hamsasana