Force

Everything was quiet and there wasn't anymore footsteps pattering along the floor. Jackiville hesitantly reached across the door frame for the light switch but was interrupted by something wet. The substance made a squishing sound as it came in contact with her hand. Jackiville retracted her hand and upon pulling it back she was greeted by blood coating her hand. In the blood was bugs and chunks of misplaced flesh. The unknown substance with the blood came into frame from out of the darkness. It made its way into the doorway pushing Jackiville aside and to her horror it was her mother, Dolores. Her eyes were gone just like Breen's and her body had deep gashes. Jackiville back away, terrified not only at the sight but at the thought of her being killed as well. Dolores smacked Jackiville causing her to fall to the ground with a thud. Jackiville broke out in tears and repeatedly said,"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, please mom!". But Dolores didn't seem to care about her pleads and she began to walk closer to her looking straight at her with her empty eyes. Jackiville began to scream and she moved away from the corpse, closing her eyes and covering her face in the process. She kept crawling backwards until their was a wall behind her, stopping her escape plan. Warm hands touched her shoulders and shook her as a distinct voice spoke. She opened her eyes, removing her hands and to her surprise was Triven's face. Her face was wet and her mind was puzzled. She gazed beyond Triven's face to behind him just in time to see Breen walking away. "Hey, it's me", Triven said focusing Jackivilles attention onto him,"- not Dolores", he finished hesitantly. Jackiville blinked away her tears as she focused on Triven's boyish face. He was older than her by four years but he had the face of a lost child but acted like teenage. He was emotional, self conscious, and compassionate but no one ever stayed around him for long to know this due to his appearance. Triven's boney fingers hugged Jackivilles chin, "Stop spacing out and talk to me Jackiville", he spoke softly. She starred at his eyes covered behind his bangs and reached her hand up to his face pushing them to the side. His eyes were narrow, questioning her, "I-I saw mom..", she stuttered. His eyes searched her face, "She's dead, you know that. Maybe it's your guilt haunting you", he spoke unforgivingly. "I didn't kill her or dad I promise Triven!", Jackiville said defending herself desperately. He closed his eyes and paused for a moment shaking his head away from her hand. "Right..", Triven said sadly looking away from his sister's eyes. Jackiville felt her throat tighten as the words tried to escape her mouth. She wanted to tell him about Breen and what he did to her but she knew it would come out as crazy. "You have to trust me Triven, I swear I didn't!", Jackiville pleaded. Triven faced Jackiville, "Fine Jackiville you didn't do it! Who did then? Was it someone disguised as you? Because that's so believable, please Jackiville", he said frustrated with a hint of sarcasm. "Br-", she frantically spoke stopping herself immediately. Her face blushed as she became flustered and anxiety filled her. Jackiville didn't mean to speak let alone give Triven reason to think she's insane, despite her being a framed murderer. The atmosphere was thick around the two of them as Triven starred at Jackiville. "What? Br- what?", he asked frustrated. Jackiville only became more flustered, unable to find the words to respond she said, "I can't", as she shook her head and sighed heavily. "Yes you can", Triven demanded as he moved his hair reveling his eyes.