Ch 11 - Blinds and Bluffs

Start from the beginning

"You. Yay right. Double up." Raval pushed her chips forward.

Cao isn't in but gives you a nod as the flip comes.

Ace of spades

Nine of hearts

Nine of diamonds

Having two pairs in your hand you check as one folds. Raval doubles down yet again and you match. The other gentleman steps down as well. Just you and blondie.

"Hey what's the big idea?"

"Pardon Ms. Phoenix?"

"Raval. You confuse me."

"Thank you."

The flop comes.

Ace of clubs.

"Dealer. All in."

"Hey. So am I."

< Honey don't lose to her. >

< I'm fine. >

Akeno is worried but she doesn't realize you have a full house in your hands. You keep calm and don't get excited.

"Well?" Raval blushes.

The river comes.

Four of hearts.

"Sir. Madam. Show of hands please." Said the dealer.

"Can you beat trip nines honey?"

"Full House chicka. I'd say suck it but that would be rude and I'm taken."

< Don't act like an ass! I'll spank you. >

"Full House. Ace, Nines. Mr. (LN) wins."

You collect your chips and shuffle them. You wink at Raval as steam comes out of her ears.

"Another round please."

"Yes Ms. Phoenix."

< Way to show her. >

< Indeed. >

Raval gets more chips as you sit back in your chair and watch things unfold. Time to eye out competition and see what you are up against. Plus see what Cao could do. He was on his second drink and this concerned you.

< Only if this guy could drink afterwards baby. >

< He's not smart and bold like my man. >

< Giving. But still. >

< Keep doing your thing Daddy. We're ahead of it. >

< Yep. >

Meanwhile Akeno has her hands full. Some of the girls were a little jealous of Akeno. She was actually in a relationship and not a booty call for one. And second she had the best curves out of every woman in the room. Things were getting ever so interesting.

"So who are you with?" Said a voice behind her.

"The man who just won last hand." She points over to him.

A woman with waist long blonde hair and in a black dress walked over. "That guy huh? Tell me doll. How much he paying you?"

"Excuse me?"

"What do you charge for him? He's not too bad but a lady needs to treat herself to keep up with her look. Let's keep it real he's not more than an right on the ten scale. Say six or seven maybe."

< Easy baby I can sense the boiling flesh from here. Please calm yourself down. >

"I have you know he's a pretty damn good six. Who happens to be my lover and wanted to tag along."