Love

Jacinta^^^

 Jacinta^^^

So, my morning started with searching for Liam, because he had had a nightmare, and gotten out of his bed. We ended up finding him under the stairs. Like Harry Potter. I haven't been to school in over a week, and I'm pretty sure that if I don't go today they'll call Fiona.

So I walked to school and didn't stop to meet Teagan on the corner, like I usually do. I walked in the school and to my locker. I heard somebody walk up to me. Jesus, can't  any peace and quiet.

"Hey," I immediately knew it was Teagan. I turned around.

"Where've you been?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Skipping," I replied.

"I walked to the corner everyday, waitin' for ya. You never came," she said.

"I never asked you to do that," I remarked.

"Why are you mad at me and Nila?" She asked.

"I'm not mad at you! I just get annoyed when you argue, I get enough of that at home, I don't need it between my two best friends as well!" I replied, shutting my locker door.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it if I don't like her!" She said. I rolled my eyes and walked away. 1st period I had math. Mr Earns is gonna have my ass cause I haven't been to school for over a week. I walked in to class and sat down at my desk, without him noticing me. He started the lesson, and I went 5 minutes unnoticed. Until-

"Miss Gallagher!" My head shot up. Crap, he noticed me.

"Since you obviously know everything already, and don't need to come to school, tell me; how do you convert a fraction into a decimal?" He said. Shit.

"Uhh, Mr Earns, you do know that this is the 5th grade right? That sounds more like 7th or 8th grade-"

"Answer the question, Elizabeth," he cut me off. Asshole.

"Uh, well...it's, you know, uhhh," I stammered. 

"You see, kids... Elizabeth here, thinks she's too good for school. She thinks that she doesn't need to be here. She's just like every other Gallagher. She's dumb, she's stupid, and she will never, ever amount to anything. She's going to be a stupid, lowlife scum. Just like her family. She thinks that she can skip week after week of school and get away with it. So far, she has. But not this time," he smirked. I really wanted to strangle him so bad. I gritted my teeth.