Siblings

"Carl!" I heard Debbie yell from downstairs

"What?" Carl said, walking down into the kitchen. 

"You're supposed to make Liam breakfast!" Debbie said. 

"Will you two stop fighting for one minute?" I said, walking into the kitchen. 

"Shut up Ellie!" Debbie yelled at me. Jesus, hormonal much? 

"It's not my job to make Liam breakfast!" Carl said, sitting down at the table. 

"It is your job" Debbie said, annoyed. Jesus, what's their problem today? 

"Relax, Relax, here, more nutritious than makeup" Fiona said, giving Liam some food. I grabbed a pop tart from the kitchen and walked over to the table. 

"Made a big sale yesterday. Ten thousand units" Fiona said to us. 

"Congratulations, Fi!" I said, earning a dirty look from Debbie. Carl held his hand out. 

"What?" Fiona said, confused. "He's still not talking to you. Lunch money" Debbie said holding her hand out. I held mine out too. 

"You know, I used to be your sister, not just an ATM" Fiona said, handing us our money. "I like that top, you look cute" Fiona said to Debbie.

 "I'm not trying to look cute" Debbie scoffed, walking away.  We walked towards the door. 

"I could walk you to school today" Fiona said, following us. 

"We're not in the first grade!" Debbie yelled.

 "We just haven't talked that much lately, and maybe that's my fault, I haven't been around as much" Fiona replied. I followed Carl out the door. I think I'll leave Debbie and Fiona to hash that out. I walked with Carl down the street. He turned to me. 

"You goin' to school today?" He asked. I sighed. 

"Yeah, I might as well, if I'm out for to long they'll probably ring Fiona". I replied.

 "Why do you suck up to Fiona so much?" He asked. 

"I don't. I just feel bad for her because you two are so rude to her. I know that you're upset she won't give Frank her liver, but still, it's no reason to be a dick" I said as I walked away. As I was walking to school, I mentally prepared myself for my reappearance. I know that Averi, Jacinta and Nila are gonna have my ass, but all I need to do is avoid them, oh, and avoid the principal. In fact, I think it's always best not to talk to anybody at all.

"Aah, Elizabeth, late...again". God Mr Earns is such a fucking dick. 

"It's Ellie" I said as I walked to my desk. 

"I will call you by your real name, thank you very much" he said in that stupid fucking voice of his.

 "So where have you been the last, uh.......week and a half?" He said. Oh shit. Think of an excuse! Think of an excuse!