Why?

PLEASE READ!!! This is not the third chapter! It is the fifth chapter! Please skip this one and come back to it after you have read the next two, and then continue at Broken. Sorry for any misunderstanding of the story!

 Sorry for any misunderstanding of the story!

Ellie ^^^^

I was heading out to see Teagan when I heard the front door open

I was heading out to see Teagan when I heard the front door open. After a few minutes I walked downstairs to see Lip. Oh yeah. Lip's back. 

"Hey Lip" I said as I walked into the lounge room.

 "Hey Ellie, what's up?" He asked. 

"Not much" 

"Hey, you guys hear anything from Ian?" He asked, setting Liam down.

 "Not for weeks. And Fiona doesn't even care" Debbie scoffed.

 "What about the US army, you hear anything from them?" Lip asked, leaning against the couch. US army? What the hell? 

"No. Why the army?" I asked, interested. 

"Cause he joined up" Lip said. Awesome. I have a brother in the army! 

"Is he old enough?" Debbie asked.

 "He used my name and social when he signed up, and then he tried to steal a helicopter, and some other shit and went AWOL" Wow. I never thought Ian would do that. I phased out, thinking about Ian. Him and I had always been close. I was really upset when he left. I snapped out of my phase as Debbie and Lip were talking about her ex-boyfriend. 

"I gotta go" I said, walking towards the door. "Where you going?" Lip asked. "Hanging out with her new friend Teagan" Carl said from the couch. I rolled my eyes. 

"Teagan? Teagan who?"he asked, giving me a questioning look. "Uhhh Teagan Hill, I think is her name" I said. "The Hills? You're hanging around the Hills?" He asked.  

"I don't really hang around her family, they sort of creep me out" I said, curious to know what the big deal was.

 "Good, the Hill family is bad news, Ellie. I don't think you should hang around this girl" he said. What the hell? I can hang around whoever I want, thanks.