Yell

Averi^^^

Averi^^^

I woke up and looked around my room

I woke up and looked around my room. Debbie had made a poster that was her 'virginity countdown'. Apparently Matt had said that when she turned sixteen, he'll have sex with her. It's kind of weird, I don't really like having it in my room, but Debbie's been really moody lately, and I'm trying not to piss her off. I got dressed (outfit in picture) and went downstairs. Fiona was up and bringing a tray of cookies out of the oven.

"Who are those for?" I asked, getting some cereal.

"My probation officer," Fiona replied.

"She's coming today?" I said, sitting down at the table.

"Yeah, so make sure that your room is clean and free of anything that will make me look like a bad guardian," she said.

"Ok, but you'll have to talk to Debbie about her virginity poster. I tried to get her to put it away but she just got angry at me," I said. Fiona sighed and shook her head. Debbie came down the stairs and walked over to Fiona.

"Do we have any sanitary pads?" She asked. I immediately burst out laughing. I know I shouldn'tve, but I couldn't help it. They both glared at me.

"Shut up!" Debbie yelled before turning back to Fiona.

"You got your period that's wonderful!" Fiona said, hugging her.

"I don't want to talk about it," Debbie said, pulling away.

"Ok, I get it. We have some tampons in the upstairs bathroom. Under the sink. Do you need me to walk you through any-,"

"No," Debbie cut Fiona off. "Why are you baking at 7am?"

"My probation officer's coming today and I'm freaking out. Is your room clean?" Fiona replied.

"Why does my room need to be clean?" Debbie asked

"Because she's going to tear the joint apart looking for anything that can get me in trouble!" Fiona exclaimed. Debbie looked over at me.

"We only have, like, clothes and school stuff, and makeup,"