"Where were y'all?" Jonny ask while pointing to me and Nicole. "Nothing, we were just talking about something." Nicole gives Jonny a smile and sits down beside David and Jacey.

"Your names Jacey, right?" Jacey looks at Nicole and nods her head. Nicole knows what she's doing by acting like she doesn't know Jacey. "I'm Nicole, Zack's girlfriend."

"I know who you are." Jacey glances at me and then back at Nicole. "Oh, Zack all after school practices have been canceled." Tony tells me, "Why?"

He shrug his shoulders and takes a sip of Layla drink, "Why the hell are you drinking my drink?" Tony shrugs his shoulders again, "Because I want something to drink." Layla snatches her drink from Tony while he was still drinking it, some spills out of his mouth and the cup. "You got it on my clothes." Layla shrug her shoulders.

"So, Jacey who do you like?" Jacey, Jonny and Tina start having coughing fits from the question Nicole ask out of nowhere. "Why ask that question out of nowhere?" Tina ask while giving Nicole a death glare, "Stop it Tina, it was a simple question."

"It's okay Tina. I don't like nobody Nicole, if you think I like your boyfriend you can stop thinking that." Jacey says that with so much seriousness in her voice. I almost believed her myself.

Before Nicole could say anything the bell rings, Jacey hurries out of the cafeteria. "Why is she in such a hurry to leave?" Nicole shows me a confused look on her face, "Maybe because you sat beside her and stared at her while she was eating. Oh and you also started questioning her." David replies back with an annoyed look on his face, "What's wrong with you? I didn't do nothing to you."

"Yeah not me, but your messing with Jacey, I'm surprise that Tina didn't do nothing or say anything to you." David points at Tina, "I didn't say anything because Jonny kept pinching me every time I was about to do something." Tina glares at Jonny and hits his arm.

"Okay, there is no need for y'all to attack her. Let's just let it go." David and Tina stare at me as if I am crazy and then walk off to their classes. I sigh, "Nicole for one day, can you just sit at this table without getting in an argument with them?" Her mouth falls open, "Are you blaming me?"

"Nicole, you literally stared at her while she was eating and questioned her like some cop." Although I could have stop her myself, but I wanted to know what Jacey would say or do.

She whines in defeat, "Fine whatever, I'll see you in our usual spot later." She walks off and head to class, I smirk to myself and then laugh out loud.

When your girl still want the "D" after you just had an argument.

Skipping to the last class of the day

"Move Tony, before I kick you in your balls!" Everybody starts laughing at me and Tony. "Go ahead Tony!" Tina shouts for Tony to go on. "Don't encourage him Tina!"

We are in gym class waiting for the game we are about to play for today.

Tony out of nowhere decided that he wants to twerk in front of my face. "Let me join you Daddy." David starts talking and walking girly, he starts twerking with Tony.

"Wait for me papi!" Jonny runs over and dances along with them. Jacey, Tina, and Layla are all laughing along with the class.

"Get away from me! Go somewhere else!"

"Awe Zack, you don't like all that booty, what man don't like all that booty?" Layla ask me, "A straight man don't like this type of booty." I get up and move somewhere else.

A few minutes later Coach Tom comes into the gym and blows his whistle, "Okay class we are going to play insidious." There were a few cheers and a lot of confused faces. "What's insidious?" Layla ask while looking confused along with Tina and Jacey.

Coach looks at Tony, "Explain it to the class Tony." Tony stands up, "I'm sure everybody seen the movie insidious. So the point of the game is to not get caught by the demon" He did air quotes when he says demon.

"Two people are going to be the demon. A demon girl and a demon boy, this game is played in the dark and the only light that will be seen is the two demons light. The lights will be two flashlights or their phone light."

The girls and the rest of the class nod their heads in understanding. Coach Tom stands up, "Okay who wants to be the demon."

"I wanna be the demon!" Tina raises her hand up with a big smile on her face, "I'll be the other demon." Jonny raises his hand. I look at Jacey and see a worry look on her face, I sigh to myself.

"What happens if you get tag?" Layla ask, "You go sit under the goal, until someone comes over and tag you back in." Tony answers her in a duh tone, "Okay, how was I supposed to know that?" She rolls her eyes at him and everybody laughs.

Coach Tom blows his whistle, "Okay, everybody ready?" We all nod our heads and he turn all the lights off in the gym. Tina and Jonny can't turn their flashlights on, until they 've counted to thirty.

But if I remember correctly she was around the words on the gym floor. I grab her arm and she jumps and squeal, "Really we just started and I already got caught." I smile to myself when I knew it was Jacey that I grab.

"Its me, I'm going to help you during this game. It will benefit me and you." I look around the gym, and the only lights you could see are Jonny and Tina flashlights and the light shining from the back doors of the gym.

I go towards the light, "Why are you helping me?" Jacey ask, someone screams and she scoots closer to me.

"I really don't know to be honest." I really don't know why I'm helping her. "Does this mean I will have to owe you again?" I shrug my shoulders and before I could say anything Jonny sees us and comes running towards us, "Shit! He found us, come on!" I grab her hand and start running away and she is actually keeping up with me.

I forgot she's on the track team, "Jonny go after someone else!" Jacey shouts at Jonny. Me and him both start laughing at what she said. "I don't think that's how this game works, Sweet cheeks." Jonny replies back with a creepy smile on his face.

He starts making growling noises to sound like a demon, "Why are you trying to sound like a demon?! I swear I wonder about you!"

"Zack, go into that crowd that is being chase by Tina." Jacey points at a group that is being chase, we are still being chase by Jonny. "Run straight through and he will lose us." I nod my head and we ran right through them and Jonny loses sight of us.

We hide under the bleachers to catch our breath. "That was so much fun." Jacey squeals and jumps up and down, "Why the heck was I scared?" She laughs to herself, "Wasn't it fun to you? Jonny was trying to sound like a demon."

I am still breathing hard trying to catch my breath, "How are you talking without breathing hard and the game is not over so quiet your voice down, unless you want to get caught." She stops jumping and talking, "What about the people that are sitting under the goal?" I look at her and then sigh, "I forgot all about them, let's go and get them."

"Zack and Jacey! Where are y'all?! Come and tag me and Layla!" Tony shout out for us, I peek out from the bleachers and see Tina and Jonny searching the other set of bleachers. "Everybody over there hold out your hands."

When Jacey shouts that, they knew what we were about to do. We run over and slap all of their hands before Tina and Jonny could come after us. "Are you serious right now?! Do you know how long it took us to get everybody?!" Jonny whines out getting irritated. "Stop complaining and turn off your flashlight." After Tina tell Jonny that, her and Jonny turns off their flashlights.

My eyes grow big, I drag Jacey and hide behind some cheer mats that were in the corner of the gym.

"Why did we run away so suddenly?" Her forehead is touching my chest, we are stuck against many cheer mats. "Because they turned their lights off and started running after us without their flashlights."

"Oh my god that is so cool and fun!" I chuckle at her excitement, "I made you laugh again. That's like twice in one day." I roll my eyes, "Shut up before we get caught." I feel her nod her head, "The bell is about to ring so we can stay here until the lights turn on or until they come for us."

I look at the time on my phone. It's almost time for me to meet up with Nicole.