"I'll think about it" I also stood up.

"When Mia move in into the new spot?"

"As soon as I lease this whip for her"

"Oh worddddddd!?" Wayno asked excited.

"Everything for Kai, don't get it twisted"

"Mhmm, what ever you say" he dapped me.

"I'm out"

I sat in my apartment looking over the messages I have gotten over the past couple of days. Shit I had to take care of and shit about my music.  I still hadn't made a decision on what I wanted to do next but I was ready to move on. The game wasn't the same and I didn't know how much long will it cover me.  

Janae

"Good morning, I'm Dr. Wang, I'm this year clinical senior doctor administrator"

Dr. Wang introduced himself to the class of nurses doing their clinical at NYU.

"I'm sure a lot of you already know that one thing that won't be acceptable will be lateness and no question is a stupid question when a life is on the line" Dr. Wang looked at all of with a serious look on his face.

"If you need to coordinate your schedule with the one that was handed to you upon arrival please do so before the end of the day. I will be meeting with each of you individually to get an idea of what area you are more interested in and best suits you. I will ultimately make the decision on where you end up"

I sighed inwardly because I knew how hard of a doctor he was on the regular staff nurses. This could just be living, walking hell.

"Miss Santos" I got called out my thoughts.

"Yes" I blinked my eyes and looked Dr.Wang.

"Please stay focused" he smiled at me warmly, causing me to smile in return.

"I saw that" Shanice whispered to me.

I shook my head and laughed a little. Shanice and I were glad to be sharing the same clinical experience, meant I would have a friend here.  As orientation was wrapped up, Shanice and so walked out the hospital.

"Girl, when you said he was cute you failed to mention he is FIOONE" Shanice laughed.

"He's okay" I shrugged my shoulders

"Oh I forgot you like hood niggas" she teased me.

"I actually don't" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, so you're completely done like forreal?" Shanice asked.

"Yup" I looked at my phone.

"King told me homeboy came with a baby Rollie"

"Yeah, he thinks gift impress me" 

"Shit, I would have taken it and pawn that shit" Shanice laughed .

"You and King kill me with this money talk" I rolled my eyes.

"Not everyday the plug after you for a good reason" Shanice laughed.

"Whatever" We walked toward the train.

"So are you ever going to put me on to your cousin?" Shanice changed the subject.

"Ugh really? Miguel, eww" I laughed.

"His fine ass can get it any day" she smirked.

"That's my cousin" I wanted to gag.

[side note obj is fine as f 🤑😩😻🤣]

"I would lick him"

"Please stop" I laughed.

Shanice and I parted ways once we reached the train station. I hadn't heard from Dave in over two weeks and although I hadn't heard from him, I knew his ass was still around. I received flowers at my house last week and I knew it wasn't anybody but him.

I honestly didn't know what to feel anymore. I like him but than I don't. I was more pissed to think that he almost had me out here looking stupid. His baby moms but so damn happy she left his trifling ass.

I didn't want shit to do with him but here I was in my head asking myself what could he possibly be up to. Was he with Kaiya? Was he helping to move his daughter into her new place ? I had no idea what I was going to do with the Rolex. But I knew that I wasn't wearing that shit. 

It could all be so simple ....

But it never is.

Sorry no song tonight 😩
Excuse the mistakes
I want to take time out to say thank you to my new followers and readers  !
It's  been lit the pass few days
You guys been on it
I love the comments it helps me write but also laugh

Any thoughts ?
I'm taking it slow right now...
What do you think Dave is up to?
🤔