But everything seems like it was perfect and I was rolling in fucking dough, but one bad move on Max behalf lead me to do a bid. What felt like a set up turned into a head on nightmare, having to make a drop for one of our DC connect,  it was pretty late maybe around midnight, 1 am, Max and I had drove down to meet with me and the connects. On our way back we both had cops on our ass both of us packing heat, we decided to split up and leave what we had behind.

I guess I was having the worst kind of luck that night but whatever turn I made lead me to being cut off and encircled. Niggas thought they caught some hardcore drug king but little did they know. I got caught with a brick and a mac 10 on me. Got charged with gun possession and possession of narcotics. I didn't say shit on Max, but niggas had a whole fucking file on this nigga and what he was into and doing. They tried to cop me a deal but I wasn't with the shits, I knew how all this shit worked, claim they cover your ass but you on your own once you hit the yard. Fuck outta here.

Max fled back to New York like a fish out of water, didn't hear shit from him when I got indicted, no visit in county not a damn fucking thing. Had five years and did three years with good behavior, I wanted to be out that bitch and back in NY. I lost my basketball scholarship and anything remotely related to school was dead and gone with. 

                              [ East & Max]

                              [ East & Max]

Max went ghost on a nigga, did the bid on my own for the entire fucking team, and never heard a peep from the nigga ever again. But I swore when I got out I was gonna out do this nigga and show him out. When I got out over four years ago, I did just that. Shitted on his entire fucking empire. Now that we neck to neck he wanna have meetings and talks with me. He can kiss my ass with all that shit, that nigga Miguel gonna be his next bird. There could never be another me in Max crew and he knew that shit.

I was never scared to pull-up on niggas dolo or with 30 niggas. Im a wild cat, have no chill and I don't take likely to niggas that be moving funny. You was going to get popped before you tried me or did some selfish shit around me. I kept my circle of friends small, if you wasn't down for me when I was down then we had nothing to speak on.

"That nigga could suck my dick, I wonder what connect cut him off D.C. or Cuba" I shook my head.

"Would you consider meeting with the cousin ?" Wayno asked me.

"Lisa and them cousin ?"

"Yeah, Miguel"

I looked at my phone and shook my head.

"Also a negative"

"East" Wayno looked at me.

"Nah this nigga grazed my shoulder"

"And you decked this nigga first"

"Who side are you on?"

"Don't play yourself Dave" Wayno stood up.