S1 « Fool oF Me » #Ep 1

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh. Seriously dad?" I groaned out. "You're his older brother" he said walking towards the cabinet. "You're his dad and you'll understand him a lot more." I mumbled.

"I'm not asking you Jr." He strongly spoke as he started to make him a protein shake. "Fine. You owe me" I groaned through my teeth as I finished my pop tart. "As long as I'm here you'll always get what you want" he said as I was walking towards the stairs.

"Remember that too" I yelled as I heard him laugh. His room light was on as I slowly pushed open his door. He stood by his closet door getting dress as I walked in closing the door behind me.

"I know you said you didn't want to talk about it" I started off. "Good because I don't, and I hope pops didn't force you to talk to me because that would just make it worst. Clearly nobody has the balls to do anything on their own. So save it brother" he grunted at me as he was putting his shoes on.

"You're still standing there? Don't you have other stuff to be concerned about? I don't need your pity. I'll figure it out like I do everything else" he calmly said walking pass me.

"Cameron". He stopped at the door sighing as I pulled him back. "I get it" I mumbled looking into his eyes. He wasn't just exhausted, but he was hurting in a way I wouldn't wish on anyone.

"You have to let go of that pain bro, you're a great person and I'm not saying it because we're brothers and you pretty" I said as we both chuckled. "For real though, you gotta stop beating yourself up for his mistakes. Stop giving that boy this much power over your emotions bro" I semi groaned at him.

"You're young, this is only the beginning of your life. He's not worth this much pain and I've been telling you this. It's time to let go" I said reaching for his wrist. He watched as I removed the bracelet Oliver gave him as he grabbed my hand.

"The choice will always be yours" I said letting go as he dropped his arm. "You can ride to school with me if you want?" I asked as he nodded his head still looking down at his arm.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready" I said walking away. He walked passed me as I noticed him removing the bracelet from his wrist.

| Faithful Bitterness |

Cameron Pov:

Jr pulled into student parking as the security guard scanned his badge. He turned towards me after we found parking. "You good now?" He asked as I reached down grabbing my backpack.

"Not really but I know I will be" I said opening my door. We met in front of his car before we crossed over towards the campus. "Thank you for the talk. Meant a lot coming from you" I mumbled as he rubbed my head.

"You're my lil bro, just want you to be happy with life and yourself" he smiled before a group of his friend walked up to him. "Guess I'll see you later" I mumbled to myself as he walked off.

It wasn't a big thing that we didn't interact at school. He claims me as his brother whenever people asked. Guess we had the typical siblings relationship at school as any other person.

Karla screamed my name as she was approaching me. I stopped waiting by the gate as she smiled hugging me. "This is my older brother Tevin" she added on as he nodded his head at me. "I'll see you later" he dryly said walking away from her as she rolled her eyes.