what is it time?

Everything was quite. My eyes closed, body tense and cold. My head was hurting, more than ever before. It felt as if thousands of knifes were being jabbed in then pulled out then jabbed again. Over and over. I carefully opened my eyes, brave enough to have a view of my surroundings. I was on the floor covered up by a small thin blanket that couldn't even cover ¾ of my body. I was in an empty building, perhaps abandoned and there was nothing here, completely empty. I tried to get up but it only made my head hurt even more, but I had to get out of here. I don't remember anything that happened last night and I don't think I want to remember.

I tried to get up and get a better idea as to where I was. Most of the windows in the building were shattered which explains the cold temperature in here. I felt my back pockets to check if my phone was still there, only having little hope. But to my surprise it was. I tried to turn it on but all I saw was a black screen no matter how many times I tired, so my only conclusion is that it was dead, great. I didn't know what time it was, but it felt like it was super early in the morning. I walked around trying to find a way to leave the building and also being cautious just in case there was some crazy person here to kill me.

I walked out of one of the building rooms to a big hallway. I walked down the left of the hall but it was only empty rooms or locked doors. I went down the opposite way and towards the end there was a door wide open leading to a flight of stairs. I went down starting to panic a bit and my head still throbbing. I felt like I was going to stumble down the stairs in any second. Once I finally made my way down and saw a door that can lead me out to freedom. I stumbled my way out on the street, the bright sunlight blinding my eyes. I dint know where I was but it seemed like I was downtown. How the hell did I end up here?

I walked around trying to find the nearest bus stop I can find, it only seemed like hours until I could finally get home. I headed towards the direction of my apartment. People gave me weird looks on the street but I didn't care. I stumbled my way into the building trying to defeat the walk of five flights of stairs. I tried looking for my keys only to realize I didn't have them on me. I knocked on the door hoping someone would answer. 30 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 more. But the door was still closed in front of me.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself

What was I going to do now?! My head was killing me, I don't remember anything that happened last night or anything before that even. I just want to get inside and lay down on my bed.

I bagged even loader on the door, which only made my head pound even more. I heard a very high pitched sound coming on my right.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I turned around and saw that it was my annoying neighbor that I had just woken up from her rat like slumber.

"I'm trying to get in my apartment but I forgot my keys, do you know if anyone is here."

"I don't know. I heard two men talking about finding someone about 3 hours ago, but that's it."

"Do you have the time?" I asked

"It's 5:00 in the fucking morning" she slammed the door and left me in the empty hallway.

(i know this was short and shitty, i had this chapter saved for a long ass time so i just added a bit more to it. its not easy being a junior in high school. I'm very busy so don't expect a lot of updates so soon after another chapter)