My mind keeps spinning

Just wondering? I wonder what he might be up to.

Let me not think about it too much, it's probably nothing. I opened the door to my apartment and through my keys on the side table by the door. Silence. That's all I heard, no one insight.

I headed to the bathroom to take a shower and slipped in an oversized shirt. I crawled into the cold bed and stared at the blank wall. I kept on thinking about Billie Joe. Man do I miss him.

I still remember his smile, his humor, voice, and creepily his scent. I turned my head to my nightstand and picked up my phone. I scrolled through YouTube videos and pictures of Billie Joe and the band. I spent 3 hours doing so and then finally drifted to sleep.

/ Next day /

I woke up to the sound of my ring tone. What the hell, who's calling me so early in the day. I checked the caller id which read "Jack"

Although someone interrupted my sleep I still smiled very happily.

"Hellooo."

"Hey Jack! What's up? And why are you calling me so early?"

"Well smart ass if you were to check its 11:30. *giggle* and it's been a while. I wanted to know if you wanna hang out. You know, catch up and stuff."

"Yah for sure! Umm... what time?"

"Well considering you just woke up how about 12:30. Sound good?"

"Yah that's great see you then bye"

I leaped out of bed and into the bathroom. Jack is an old friend of mine, and I don't know where I would be without him. He is pretty different I guess you can say like me. He has white ash blond hair (like Gerard ways black parade era), icy blue eyes that can mesmerize anyone, he's 24 so only a few years older than me, and really tall. Like I'm talking 6' fucking 3 tall. But I love him. He's so sweet and kind to me.

So an hour has passed and I heard a knock at my door.

"Just a sec!" I yelled. I gathered my purse, phone and house keys. I swung open the door to see my handsome friend.

"Hey you." He said with his deep voice and shiny smile.

"Hey snowflake. (Nickname I gave him)" I went in to give a hug.

"You ready to go?"

"Yah."

We started to walk down the hall and into the lobby.

"So where are we going anyways?" I asked

"Oh don't worry. You'll see." He replied with a smirk

Oh boy, I know what was up. I know Jack very well. We continued to walk outside enjoying the outdoors and each other's company.

"So how's your uncle Billie?" he asked in curiosity

"He's doing really well. I just talked him yesterday. But also something weird happen too."

He looked at me continuing to hear the story.

"He asked him if I finished my semester for the year. And I said yah, why? But then he replied just wondering. I mean I want to think about, you know him actually coming over to meet me. But I just don't want to jump to conclusions and get all excited about it... you know?"

"Yah. But don't worry. One way or another you'll meet him. I'm sure of it." He wrapped his arm around my waist giving me a warm embrace.

I looked up at him and gave him a smile. I remember the time I told jack that Billie Joe was my uncle.

Jack was one of those kids who listen to punk and rock and stuff like that. Including green day and this boy was obsessed. I kept it a secret for only a few months but then finally told him about it.

I remember him not believing me and then also freaking the fuck out at the same time. It was so cute but once I showed him evidence such as calling him and letting him talk to him and also skype him. He believed me then.

Snapping out of my thoughts I realized that jack stop walking. I looked at my surroundings and saw a music shop. I looked at him in a bit of confusion.

"The music shop?"

"Yah. Why not?"

I agreed to go on inside and look around at the instruments.

We opened the door which made that little ding. I looked around and made my way to the drums sets. They looked really cool. I wish I knew how to play, just like uncle Tre. Jack knew how to play, he knew how to play everything. Bass, guitar, drums, piano, and the boy can even sing like a god. I wish I had his talent, but he always hates it when I compare me to him. He always tells me, "Having talent is fantastic. But having confidence is even more important."

I went towards the guitars and started strumming a few strings. But then found myself playing "boulevard of broken dreams" without even thinking tears started to stream. I quickly cleaned them away so Jack couldn't see me. I dint want to make this day all sad and gloomy for him.

I placed the guitar back in its place and went looking for Jack. I saw him playing on one of the grand pianos and singing to himself. I just stood there hearing the beautiful sound coming out of his lips. He seemed to be singing something me made up himself. Either way it was amazing. He caught me looking at him and then he smiled and blushed a bit. I did the same too. He got up and walked towards me.

"Come on. Let's go somewhere more fun." I nodded in agreement

We both headed out of the store and continued our journey. I felt a little nudge on my arm. I looked up

"Hey I saw you tearing up back there when you were playing... that song."

I looked down, ashamed.

"I know. I'm sorry I shouldn't be so upset about it."

"Hey..." he stopped in his tracts and lifted up my head, "it's alright to be upset you know. I understand, but just give it some time, okay? Besides... you got me" he said pointing at himself.

I smirked, "yah, your right. But maybe we should hang out more often than just seeing each other once a month or even longer."

"Your right. I guess I just loose time. But since its summer break we get to have more time together."

I smiled at him, "really?"

"For sure. There is nothing more I want to do than be with you."

I gave him a huge, warm hug. "Maybe like staying over my house tonight?"

"Exactly like that." He then kissed the top of my head.

- picture of jack (and yes I know he doesn't have blue eyes there but just imagine or you can just think about Jack frost).