Im seeing colors

picture of the park sky always goes to

.

.

I woke up in sweat and tears from the night before. The light trying to spill through the curtains. The place was empty which reminded me of why I was upset yesterday. I slowly got up and headed towards the bathroom. I undressed myself and hopped into the shower. The warm water helped flood my thoughts away.

Afterword's I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to my room to get dressed. I slipped into some Adidas pants and a baggy white t-shirt. (pic of outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=203782011) I slipped on my black and white vans and decided to go for a walk. I haven't left the house in a long time and it started to drive me crazy. I locked my aparentmnt complex and went out for my walk. I stopped by my coffee shop and ordered my usual drink.

Today was a bit on the breezy side which I didn't mind. My wet hair got colder as the wind softly blew. A walked around the neighborhood and then headed to the park area I always go to.

This place leaves me with so many memories. I've had happy moments, sad moments, nerve working moments... but I always spent them here in this same spot.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned over and saw a young girl about my age.

She gave a warm smile and said, "Sorry to bother you, but I saw that you were alone and wondered if you wanted any company?"

My face went to confusion, this girl looks familiar, "I'm sorry but have we meet before?"

She smiled again, "yah I'm autumn, remember me?"

I snapped back into place, "that's right! It's been so long, yah you can hang out with me." I gave a welcoming smile

"thanks." She sat down beside me and she seemed to have an iced drink.

"What you got there." I said sipping my coffee

"Oh some watermelon ice tea thing. I don't know the lady at the store said I should try it, pretty well."

"Cool."

We both sat there in quite, I was staring at the beautiful morning sun. Before autumn spoke up again.

"So where is Billie?"

My heart broke, I wanted to cry and lose control, but I held it in.

"Oh he went back home."

"Oh so are you guys close?"

"Kind of..." I stood quite not wanting to talk about Billie anymore, subject change please.

"So what do you do for a living?" she asked

"Oh I go to school for graphic design, you know create business logos and stuff. How about you?"

"That sounds really cool. I don't know what I want to do with my life right now, so I'm just taking basic classes for now."

I nodded my head and finished up my drink, my phone bussed and I read the caller id, my heart felt like it was glass and someone smashed it into a thousand pieces.

Autumn had a look of concern, "are you okay?"

"Y-yah, um sorry I have to go."

I ran away still looking at the phone, "Billie."

Should I pick it up? God I'm wasting so much time just answer the damn phone. My hands were shaking as I clicked down on the green bottom.

My voice cracked, "hello...."

Silence....

"Billie?...." I said threw the phone one more time

"Um... it's not Billie, its Adrien. I have some bad news."

Oh god, I'm going to faint.

"Ugh Billie is missing... do you have any clue where he went? He was supposed to be home two days ago, he hasn't answered to any of us."

At that moment I felt dizzy and I was about to pass out any minute, he's gone... because of me.

"Hello?.... hello?"

*black out*