Panem high

<started a new story and deleted the other one! it didn't make sense and I had no clue what to write, please vote, comment things I can improve, Ideas, anything, please read, I will update as soon as I can>

Chapter one -

Katniss pov.

it had been 6 weeks since I had been at school, and I missed my friends so much, even though me and my best friends Annie and clove met up all the time, I missed the others, I missed glimmer she was on a holiday, and I haven't seen her in ages!

I sprung out of bed and put on my nices clothes, a blue tank top and some white skinny jeans, I don't like to wear shorts even though I might be hot. I bring a pair in my bag just in case I get too hot. Once I was ready I put on my jacket, and got my purse, and ran our the door.

The door opened again and i saw prim

"Aren't you forgetting something" she pointed to her cheek, I gave her a kissed and she giggled

"I really must be going prim" she nodded and I got In my car, my step dad, Plutarch bought it for me, he's filthy rich, it's nice, I live in the Capitol and have more money that I need, but I feel Spolit, so I don't use anymore money than I have to, most of the time.

School is only a 10 minute drive from mine, but a 30 minute walk so of course I drive, I pick up clove on the way. Once we get to cloves she sits in the front with me, and her house is literally five minutes away from school.

Me, Clove, Annie, glimmer, marvel, Cato, finnick, and Peeta are the popular group at school, sometimes it feels nice not all the time. I hate everyone looking at me when they see me. I can't do anything about it. Glimmer on the other hand loves the popularity. Once I got to school I went to my locker and put my jacket in there, and then we saw glimmer she ran to me and jumped on me we both fell on the floor and Clove and Annie fell on the floor laughing.

"I've missed you guys!" Glimmer screamed with happiness

"Glim we've missed you too" Annie tried to calm her down, but nothing worked. When finnick came in he gave Annie a quick kiss on the cheek. Then he pulled her away, and me, clove and glimmer walked to home room so we could collect our time tables, showing our lessons, we all compared them and we were in all lessons together, but we had to wait till the whole class arrived.

Once everyone was here, they got given their schedules, and I had every lesson with all of them, glim, Clove, Annie, marvel, Cato and Peeta. Me and Annie jumped with excitement, she was my best friend, and clove and glimmer were best friends, but honestly they are all my best friends, I just love Annie like a sister, not just a friend. Once we all walked out of home room we had music first lesson, I didn't really like music, I love singing but not in front of people. Clove grabbed my hand and   au pulled me to music, our music teacher was the one and only miss trinket, she was by far my favourite teacher, she isn't very strict but she wants everything to be perfect. So when people sing, she will give her honest opinion, so you know if your bad. She didn't make me sing this lesson, but she made clove, clove is an amazing singer and everyone cheered, music passed so quickly that soon the bell went and we all ran out. Gale grabbed my arm and started to pull me into the janitors closet, he started kissing me, but not a nice kiss, rough, hard, ever lasting, painful kissed, I pushed him, off, and tried to run away.

"Where you going honey" he laughed at me

"Gale I don't love you, I don't want to be with you, let me go"

He pushed me down, and I ran out crying, then I saw my friends and I wiped my tears away

"What's up kat?" Annie knew I was upset

"Nothing, I'm fine, why?"

"You just look sad, that's all" Annie said looking confused.

Peeta looked at me he could see right through my lie.

"Kat, can I speak to you a second" Peeta asked.

I nodded and followed him round the corner

"I saw him, I saw him push you in the janitors cupboard, what did he do?"

I started crying and he wiped my tears away, we stood there in silence until I could finally say something "he.... Pushed me. I tried to tell him... that I don't love him..."

"Don't let him treat you this way kat, message me tonight?"

I nodded and walked back to our friends.

They were talking about something, I didn't know what.

"You two up for that?" Finnick asked me and Peeta. Peeta looked confused.

"Sleepover at cloves tonight?" We both nodded

"Come at six" clove said as she got in my car

I dropped her home then packed my back