// CHAPTER SIXTY SIX //

--PSA: This chapter is sexually explicit--

Avery's P.O.V

I could still feel him around me. The way his lips touched mine, and how his hands had made their way across my body without asking. The way he'd completely changed after being told 'no'. The way he'd pulled me by my hair, hands, clothes.. anything. I could still feel his hands around my neck, the wetness of his lips. A lump was rising in my throat, choking me. I was screaming, begging, clawing at him to mak-

"AVERY." A voice pulled me from the nightmare as I bolted upright, sweat soaking my clothes and forehead. My eyes darted around the room, before settling on the kind eyes in front of me. He rested his forehead on mine, cupping my face within his hands. "I'm here."

And that was it. I started crying all over again. I allowed myself to fall into his arms, wailing, not caring about how loud I was being. Tear fell one after the other, almost in perfect unison.

"Baby." He cooed, running his hand up and down my back. "I'm here, okay. I'm here." I pulled my face from his chest and looked up, catching his eye. The room was dark now, the only light source being some flickering candles that Matty had evidently shoved to the corner of the room.  
"I'm so snotty." I groaned, trying to force a small laugh from my lips. I swiped the back of my hand against it, before pulling back in pain. I examined it, ignoring the glistening goo on the back of my hand and instead looking at my wrist, able to make out the purple fingermarks that encircled it. Matty took my hand within his, and kissed the bruise gently, barely brushing his lips against it.

"So Callum's got a concussion." Matty said, hugging his knees. I stared at the indent his feet made in the mattress. "They're keeping him in the hospital for the next couple of days as a precaution." Silence passed us, and I closed my eyes tightly.

"I wish you'd killed him."

"What?"

"I do. I wish he was dead." I said, running my hands along the opposite arms.

"Me too Aves. Me too. If he'd actually, I don-" He stopped himself, visibly swallowing the lump in his throat. I shuffled closer to him and he instinctively pulled me into him, putting his arm around me and letting it hang limply off my shoulder. I looked up at him and pecked his chin. He smiled down at me, but continued staring forward. I moved position slightly, kissing up his jawline, across his cheek, and to his lips. He kissed me back timidly, his usual passion un-ignited. I tried to deepen the kiss, moving onto my knees and pulling him into me, but he pulled away and stood up.

"I can't, Aves."

"Why not?" I demanded, standing up also.

"You've just had a traumatic experience. You're not thinking straight, and I'm not taking advantage of you. I can't and I won't." He said, stepping away. My eyes became teary, and I forced down the lump that was rising in my throat.

"The last person to touch me, was Callum." I said, choking out his name. "The last person to kiss me. I can still feel his hands all over me, clawing at my skin-"

"Avery-"

"No!" I croaked, a stray tear making its way down my cheek. I caught it with my finger, before cupping my face within my hands in order to hide my weakness. "I need you to touch me. I need to get him out of my head and off my skin and off my lips and my hair and my- my-" I cried into my hands, my voice muffled. I sobbed for a few seconds in silence, before the padding of footsteps and being scraped up into Matty's arms.

"I'm sorry Aves, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise." He said into my hair, repeatedly kissing my head. I tried to calm myself down, biting my lip to stop it wavering. Matty pulled back and looked me directly in the eye. "I need you to tell me you're sure." 

"I am. I'm sure. I need you, Matty." I said, looking up at him. The minute those words left my mouth, he pressed his lips to mine. The familiar taste of cigarettes and wine met my lips, sweet with a smokey undertone. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him slightly so I was forced to stand on my tiptoes. His fingers wrapped themselves around the small ringlets of hair by my ear, before moving them out of the way and moving his lips towards it. 

"I've missed you so much." He whispered, his breath making my ear tingle. I smiled and kissed him again, and he lay me down gently on the mattress. "Can I take them off?" He asked me, pointing to my jeans. I nodded wearily, trying to push the picture of Callum fiddling with the button out of my head. Matty pulled them down with ease and slipped my feet out gently, kissing the top of my toes as he did. He ran his calloused hands up my legs, to my thighs and finally to my hips. The hairs on my legs raised as he did, goosebumps running down my entire body.  Matty looked at my underwear, and back up to me, resting his hand on the edge of them.

"Relax, Aves. I'll make you feel good." He said, kissing my thigh. 
"I know." I smiled down at him, giving him a nod of approval. With that, he spread my legs and pulled my panties to the side, exposing me entirely. 
"You tell me if you want to stop. Promise me?" 
"Promise."

He gave me a final smile, before his face disappeared against me. My hips instantly moved with his motions, and small moans escaped my lips as he did his thing. The flick of his tongue was heavenly, and within minutes I was feeling the pressure building in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm gonna-" I stuttered, clutching at my hair in desperation. Matty's pace increased slightly, and I was suddenly seeing rainbows and galaxies decorating the inside of my eyelids as I came against his tongue. My hips finally grinded to a halt and fell to the mattress, the wet patch cold against my bare legs. Matty lay himself next to me, and kissed my lips gently.

"Better?"
"As better as I can be for now." I smiled at him, before kissing him again. "Thank you."
"You don't have to thank me for that Avery, I love you."

"You what?!"

----
(A/N: MATTY AND AVERY SITTING IN A TREE. K I S S I N G.)