IIIB. In the violin is the hidden

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing to me?",Grundy said breathlessly clutching her heart situated area. She screamed breathlessly.

Cheryl was walking with them looking at her with disgust as the pussycats still never stopped chanting words.

"Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee. Kaatuse.",they swinged their hands together as Grundy fell on the floor.

I watched in astonishment as I didn't know what the hell was going on but I knew that they are putting Grundy down.

Grundy was lying down,her whole body was pale. Her body had grey veins. Is she dead?

"Is she dead?",I asked Cheryl and Valerie answered,"No her body is desecrated. Our spell made her intensely hungry for blood for nearly 200 years and now she is vulnerable."

"Aren't you gonna kill her?",I asked.

"No then it would be to easy for what she did to our people. It's worse than death.",Josie said.

"Where are Riverdale high students?",I asked.

"They were sent out by Grundy before she used the dark object's energy. Nothing happened to them.", Melanie answered.

"How are we gonna get out?",I asked again.

"The dark object is still exerting supernatural energy around the building. If it is found and burned the energy will be dismantled.",Cheryl said. She knew about these things too.

"So we should find it now?",I asked.

"Yes she can hide it anywhere in this building.",Josie said.

The pussycats lift Grundy up and dragged her ass in a room and they came back in 3 minutes.

Archie was resting on a table in the lunch room while we were searching for the dark object I didn't even know about. I asked Josie about the shape and she sighed and showed her phone which had an image.

 I asked Josie about the shape and she sighed and showed her phone which had an image

"It's called as a Wardame.",Josie explained.

We started searching the whole school. Lockers, janitor's room, Grundy's music room. But no sign.

Cheryl wrecked all the lockers especially Archie's to search for the Wardame. We are never gonna find it.

And after years of searching we sat our butts down in despair.

"If we don't get out of here we are gonna be stuck here the whole Sunday and Archie will die and I am gonna have to need blood.",Cheryl said looking at me.

I couldn't think of any other place to find the dark object..

Archie was dead practically. What does he want to do? Die or live? I can't let him be a monster.

Suddenly I thought of something.

I went back to the music room. I saw Grundy's violin near the table and went after it. I grabbed the voilin and shook it hard. Bingo! I heard a noise inside. That means something is inside of it and it might be the Wardame!

I flew the violin around the wall causing it to break. It felt so good breaking that voilin of Geraldine's!!

I found it lying near the strings!! Yes.

"I found it.",I tossed the Wardame to Josie as she caught it looking amused.

I told her from where I got the object and she was pretty fascinated that I found it before them.

The pussycats quickly chanted the spell with the Wardame down,"Esmatose Motis."

And the Wardame burned into flames.

"Is it over?",I asked Josie who nodded.

I let out a sigh and checked outside to see if we are still trapped and I was wrong. We were ready to go.

"I should be leaving now.",I said as Josie cut me off.

"No you are gonna stay here until you will agree to some of our rules.",Josie said. Cheryl was silent that meant she was agreeing with the cats.

I sat down ready to listen to them,"Betty you are not gonna barge into our lives again. You will be on your own. We can take care of this now. We are the witches of Harnis,Demish, and Kolunes. We are stronger than you think we are.Archie will choose what he wants to become,it's not your cue.",Josie said.

"But he is my friend.",I said.

"He will no longer be your friend Betty after this day.",Josie said.

I was having a bad feeling about him. I love him so much. I can't loose him. Ever.

"Wait a sec.",Cheryl said.

"Where is Archie?",Cheryl asked.

"Oh crap.",I said breathlessly.

_____

DUN DUN DUN

Hello lovelies,

Hope you liked the chapter also please tag my username and add my book name in the 2 chapter of Riverdale Awards in the best drama category!

Do this please so that I could get more reads and attention to this book. Not forcing anyone here. It would make my day!;-)

Xxcatarax