CHAPTER 12 - Officially Together

"Excuse me, what did you just say?!" Tiffany asked surprised as she looked at Carlie. "We're goin on our first date today since we got back from Beaufort." Carlie replied. "No the other one." Tiffany asked. "Oh we're both spending the day together and I thought we could do one thing that I like to do and one thing Kevin likes to do before our dinner date." Carlie answered. "And what is that one thing you're going to do before dinner?" Tiffany asked. "Give him a makeover...?" Carlie replied nervously. Tiffany laughs, "Good luck with that." She said. "Why?" Carlie asked. "Kevin doesn't like going shopping." Tiffany answered. "But I'm the one buying the clothes for him." Carlie said. Tiffany laughs again, "Even so, he hates it more when someone else buys clothes for him." She said.

"And you're telling me this now?!" Carlie asked

"And you're telling me this now?!" Carlie asked. "Hey, I'm being honest here." Tiffany replied. "Well he'll love it." Carlie said. "What're you trying to do? What's your end goal with this whole shopping thing?" Tiffany asked with a smile. "I just think he needs a change of wardrobe." Carlie answered. "I see what you're trying to do." Tiffany replied. "What?" Carlie asked. "You're trying to change his look..." Tiffany said. "Okay not entirely. But I do want him to at least dress a bit more... I don't know... Cool I guess?" Carlie said. "Carls you haven't even gone on your first date yet and you wanna change him already?" Tiffany replied. Carlie didn't say anything and was internalizing what Tiffany had just said. Tiffany wanted to say more but just dropped the subject as she saw how hard Carlie was trying so she just smiled, "Well if he's dating you he should look the part." She said. Carlie shook her head and rolled her eyes, "I'm not gonna get into this with you." She said. Tiffany laughs, "What?! It's fun teasing you!" She said. Carlie goes to her room and changes for her date.

She took a bath, freshened up, brushed her teeth, blow dried her hair and put on light natural make up no make up look. Then she goes in her walk in closet and wears her underwear and put on her ripped black jeans. Then she found a cute white cropped top and paired it with her black double rider leather jacket. Then she paired it with her black suede flat ankle boots. While touching up her make up, the doorbell rings and Carlie asks Tiffany to get it.

Tiffany went to go open the door and she sees Kevin wearing a simple plain white shirt beneath his check plaid long sleeves buttoned down shirt paired with slim fit blue pants and black sneakers bringing a small bouquet of flowers

Tiffany went to go open the door and she sees Kevin wearing a simple plain white shirt beneath his check plaid long sleeves buttoned down shirt paired with slim fit blue pants and black sneakers bringing a small bouquet of flowers. He adjusts his glasses, "Kevin! Are those flowers for me? Why thank you." Tiffany greeted and hugged Kevin and they both laugh. "Good to see you too." He replied then she invites him in and they go to the living room. "Carlie will be right down." Tiffany said and sat next to him.