CHAPTER 11 - Been Waiting For Someone Like You

"We're baaaaaaaacccckkkk!" Tiffany shouts as she enters the house while her town car driver, bodyguard and Nick brings their things in. Carlie awakens at the shrieking sound and looks at the time, "6:00 AM", rolls her eyes and goes back to bed. Nick looks around, "I think Carlie's still asleep, Tiff." Nick says as he kisses Tiffany's cheek. "What? Really?" Tiffany reacts. "Tiff, it's six in the morning." Nick said. "I don't think you should be shouting early in the morning." He added. "Fine." She replied.

When she looked around, all her stuff was brought to her room courtesy of her bodyguard and driver. "Thank you guys!" She said with a smile. "Wait for me by the car please." Nick adds. "Tiff, I'm gonna head home but I'll definitely see you later, okay?" He said to Tiffany and kisses her cheek. Tiffany grabs his leather jacket and pulls him closer to her then kisses him deeply. Nick smiles and kisses her again then hugs her again, "Now that's a good bye kiss." He said then walks back to the town car and head home.

Tiffany goes up to her room to shower and peeks into Carlie's room to see her sleeping so soundly

Tiffany goes up to her room to shower and peeks into Carlie's room to see her sleeping so soundly. Then she goes down to the kitchen and tries to cook up a big breakfast. She decided to make some pancakes with chocolate bits in them, prepared some strawberries and put them on top of the pancake and applied some powdered sugar. Then she squeezed some fresh orange juice and put some ice in the pitcher. A few minutes later, she found some bacon and decided to cook some eggs and bacon for her and Carlie.

By the time she finished, Carlie wakes up hearing the noises in the kitchen and rose up from her bed. She checked the clock and it saw that it was 9:30 am. She went to her bathroom and washed her face, wrapped her hair in a bun and went downstairs to see Tiffany finishing up setting the table.

"Wow, who are we expecting this morning?" Carlie asked as she stretched. "OMG You're up!" Tiffany sprung up and went to hug Carlie. "I missed you!" She added. "I've missed you too, Tiff. The house was too quiet without you." Carlie said and they go sit in the dining table. "I thought you wouldn't be back until school started." She added. "It was Nick's idea to come back a week early so we could settle in, prepare for school and not have jet lag." Tiffany replied.

"So what's with all these food?" Carlie asked looking at the pancakes, the bacon and the eggs. "It's my celebratory treat!" Tiffany replied. "Who and what are we celebrating?" Carlie asked. "My return of course!" Tiffany replied and Carlie laughs. "It's nice to have you back." Carlie said. "I know." Tiffany replied and they start to eat.

Tiffany examines her, "You're looking good, Carlie." She said. "Thanks! I've been working out, jogging, doing yoga and eating healthier." Carlie replied. "That's good. Don't tell me that that's all you've been doing?" Tiffany asked. Carlie stayed silent, "So what have you been up to?" Tiffany asked. Carlie's eyes widen as she remembered that she watched a movie with Kevin yesterday, "Oh you know, made some new friends at the yoga place and read a lot of books, nothing in particular really." She replied. Tiffany is skeptical, "Okay... Sounds normal..." She said. "Why? What did you think was I doing over the summer?" Carlie asked.